Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broke my back while on cycle

Hawkin38

Registered
I was doing 100 situps with a 100 pound weight strapped to me and I felt something pop. I didn’t know what it was but finished my set. I went to my physical therapist and asked her what was wrong and she said I broke my back.
I’m on a steroid cycle. And it hurts to even walk. Should I finish the cycle or will it be safe to come off?

I was doing 100 situps with a 100 pound weight strapped to me and I felt something pop. I didn’t know what it was but finished my set. I went to my physical therapist and asked her what was wrong and she said I broke my back.
I’m on a steroid cycle. And it hurts to even walk. Should I finish the cycle or will it be safe to come off?

Sure its safe to come off just do a full PCT if you are not on TRT hope back heals quickly!

you need to find a very good sports doctor in town. find one that deals with ATHLETES. the dude i went to sees baseball pro's and knows his shit
you will need an MRI for sure to see what kind of structural damage you have. hopefully you didn't slip a disc

awm is right, it is pointless to stay on cycle at this point and counter productive. call it a day and pct

Broke your back? I'm guessing you seriously hurt your back.

I suggest you come off cycle completely and do pCT asap.

Back
Top Bottom