Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

brown urine on orals am I sick?

pighte34

Registered
Is it normal for my urine to turn brown on cycle? I am using tbol, winny and test on cycle and my urine is starting to turn a rusty metallic color and I am starting to get worried. my dosages are tbol 30mgs a day, winny 50mgs a day and test at 350mgs a week. from what I read those aren't high dosages so I am confused.

Are you taking any organ support? It could be a whole slew of reasons,
blood in urine, hepatitis, cirrhosis, kidney disease, intense exercise can cause it, anemia, your diet... how long has it been going on?

Is it normal for my urine to turn brown on cycle? I am using tbol, winny and test on cycle and my urine is starting to turn a rusty metallic color and I am starting to get worried. my dosages are tbol 30mgs a day, winny 50mgs a day and test at 350mgs a week. from what I read those aren't high dosages so I am confused.

You never stack 2 orals man....

Stop that shit immediately. Are you taking any cycle support like n2guard? It can be due to kidneys, liver, etc all which take a beating with orals.

I would get checked out by doctor ASAP. Dark brown urine also can occur when you overwork your body and it’s called Rhabdomyolysis.

None of these scenarios are good bro.

No way we can tell you for sure what it is but I can say that oral steroids are not going to help the situation. I would stop taking them, drink lots of water, and take 7 caps of n2guard per day. If it doesnt go back to normal then go see a doctor.

drink more water and get on supports asap... don’t play around with your health

Back
Top Bottom