Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha's ESARMS Banned Nutrition Log

buddhabuilder

Buff Brother
Re-starting this log with the addition of the Banned Nutrition supplements Cardazol and M1-MK.

Just to catch up on the GW501516, it's gotten to the point where I don't experience fatigue in my workouts. This leaves me free to focus on pushing through the burning pumps in pristine form.

Hopefully many of you have been following my Spring cycle log and I can say with confidence, Primo is all of that and more. I think I am already in better shape than my photos from last May, so I will be in peak physical condition this year.

Now to add the Banned Nutrition items. My woman has her Phd. and was explaining some of the ingredients to me, but more on that in a latter post. For now I'll observe that the Cardazol is more like a pre workout and the M1-MK a natural Test booster with some qualities that can be AI like. I stopped taking the Aromasin and will be getting bloods done in a week or so which will give some insight into these properties. The recommended protocol is;

1 cap of each first thing in the morning... 1 cap of each 30 minutes before your workout and then 2 caps each 15 minutes prior to your workout...

This stuff has 100mg of caffeine in every capsule so not only did I stop taking my usual pre work out I also started with 1 cap first thing and 1 cap before gym just to see how it would effect me. I'm up to 1 and 2 and will be following through with the last 2 later in the week.

That's the basics and will keep this up to date as I go.....

Thanx for checking in Bro's. I'm following a couple of my comrades doing similar reviews and it's giving me an extra push to train like never before. I made note of stevesmi's leg report last night and used it as motivation for today.

It was legs this morning, and before I get into the details, for those of you who are not familiar with my approaches, let me make a couple things clear. My form is ever evolving and improving and I am getting results to support this. I used hack squat machine and leg press here and just to mention, no partial reps, no bounce at the bottom, and no locking out for a break at the top. Smooth steady motion supporting time under tension, firing out of the glutes, squeezing at the top, and controlling the negative.

The GW making unlimited stamina a reality and the Banned Nutrition supplements supporting focus and energy helped make this workout amazing.

Superset Hack Squats (up to 3 plates on each side) with leg curls (up to 90 pounds). Superset Leg Press (up to 5 plates each side) with leg extensions (up to 180 pounds). Drop set on the Press 5-3-2, and finished off with calves.

22 sets in 50 minutes and the only barriers I ran into were pushing through the pain of incredible pumps.

Supersetting Chest/Back tomorrow.....can't wait....

- - - Updated - - -

Buddha's life always intense.......
I think your Buddha powers are running low in batteries :D

Much appreciated tudufort.

Transitioning to a new workout routines, which I'll share towards the end of this post, but I wanted to talk a little about the process of bringing the Banned Nutrition products into my daily rhythm. A couple of my peers have also mentioned the caffein (100mg per capsule) and this is something to bear in mind if you choose to try some for yourself. My approach was to eliminate my usual pre workout, which was 300mg of caffein per dose, and start with 1 capsule each of each (Cardazol and M1-MK) first thing in the morning followed by 2 capsules of each 30 minutes before training. I felt the benefits of greater focus and stamina at this level and now that I am taking 1 more capsule of each 5 minutes before training the effects are even more noticeable without being over whelming.

I'm sure we have all tried fat burners somewhere along the way, and I never cared much for them as they left me feeling jittery and even anxious. These Banned Nutrition products actually enhance my feelings of well being. It's added drive and focus without the unwanted sides of some other products. So I'm cruising through my daily life in a good mood and have also noticed an increase in libido and performance.

So, onto the important stuff, training routines. I do very little pure cardio, but I do keep my workouts challenging to the point where there is cardiovascular benefits, and all the more so as I enter my Summer cut. I just started super setting opposite body parts, yes - that old Arnold thing, but with BPak enhancements. Yesterday was Chest/Back which consisted of;

Decline DB Press (up to 65b.) combined with T-Bar Rows (Up to 135lbs.) followed by Incline DB Press (up to 55 lbs.) followed by Wide machine rows (up to 90lbs. on each side).

Anytime I bring in a big change like this I keep it light and focus on form, which includes full range of motion, stopping just short of full extension, squeeze, and controlled negative. As the weeks go by and my body gets used to the new approach I start adding drop sets, mechanical drop sets, and whatever else strikes my fancy in the moment.

Remember, progressive overload is meaningless if you don't keep your form pristine.....

I wanted to make an observation about some of the ingredients found in the Banned Nutrition supplements, and it's cool. The M1-MK contains L-Dopa which boosts dopamine levels in the brain, and the Cardazol contains 5-htp which is a serotonin precursor. Combined these ingredients could enhance mood which is one of the observations I've been making from day 1.

I just introduced a new super setting opposite body parts routine and it is going to take a week to become grueling, once again bringing the Cardarine an opportunity to shine.

As it is, my stamina knows no bounds......

I wanted to make an observation about some of the ingredients found in the Banned Nutrition supplements, and it's cool. The M1-MK contains L-Dopa which boosts dopamine levels in the brain, and the Cardazol contains 5-htp which is a serotonin precursor. Combined these ingredients could enhance mood which is one of the observations I've been making from day 1.

I just introduced a new super setting opposite body parts routine and it is going to take a week to become grueling, once again bringing the Cardarine an opportunity to shine.

As it is, my stamina knows no bounds......
excellent update brother!

I'd say I have hit cruising altitude with the M1-MK and Carazol at this point. Although I still sense greater focus in the gym the extra energy has turned into chill drive. Blood pressure is good and heart rate where it should be, no worries.

I had gotten away from SARMS but this Cardarine has me interested in looking into some new stacks when ESARMS opens. My new training routine is just getting challenging, so I will post more on the weekend.

As many of you will know, I had started the ESARMS Cardarine a couple weeks before introducing the Banned Nutrition Cardazol and M1-MK. I'm glad this was the rhythm of things because it has helped me sense what the different supplements are effecting.

The GW501516 is straight up stamina without stimulation. From the first set I'm dialed in and train high intensity until the last minute before I have to leave for work (about 1 hour).

The Banned Nutrition products give me a nice steady boost of energy in the gym and I feel more energetic throughout the day without any kind of jitters. I also find that it is easier to resist hunger. That is, I can eat and I'm hungry when I do, but I can push past meals without any crash.

Combined I am cutting nicely and am looking forward to posting a photo at the end of this.

Actual proof......

Back
Top Bottom