Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha's SARMS4SALE S23 Log

Thanx Bros. As stated earlier, jump in with any questions or personal insights. This is a very real way to stay connected to community which can help maintain a high life condition.

I find it amazing how quickly I acclimated to these new approaches to training. How staying mindful of form gives me the opportunity to adjust angles and get the most out of every motion.

I started with body weight chest today; wide pushups, pushups with hands slightly lower with alternating knee raises at the top of the motion, and push ups with hands making a triangle in the center of my chest. I followed this with my knees up on a chair and hands on the floor for shoulder presses and right to bands for side and front raises. I finished off the bands for triceps from a number of different angles. It was a total of 28 sets in 40 minutes; once again pushing the intensity level to get the most out of the S23.

With conflicting reports of how long this pandemic may last it would be easy to start to slip into thinking, "What am I going to do?"

I'd rather just embrace the obstacle as an opportunity for growth...

Let me know what your training looks like and don't forget to let Sarms.forSale know the Buddha sent you when you use the launch15 coupon code.

awesome brother... thanks for keeping a detailed log like this through this tough time.. .its very helpful and motivating to everyone!

I was so encouraged when I saw a recent post from Sarms.forSale where they determined to give us all a 20% discount on their products fir the duration of the corona virus epidemic.

Thank You Sarms.forSale, we are truly on this journey together

I was so encouraged when I saw a recent post from Sarms.forSale where they determined to give us all a 20% discount on their products fir the duration of the corona virus epidemic.

absolutely, it really is amazing to see

We want to try to provide relief in any way we can !

Wondering if anyone else here remembers the movie Escape From Los Angeles? It's a cool movie and a real time capsule for 80's fashion especially the hair.

Well, on that note, I loaded the family up in the truck, along with 3 cats, and headed out of SoCal last Saturday. It took a certain amount of negotiating with employers, but people are far more flexible now that the confirmed virus numbers are out. So here I sit, out in the mountains with a freezer full of meat and plenty of dry goods for at least a couple weeks.

And thanx to the miracle of the inter web, no further away from this community than when I was in the middle of the chaos.

I have continued to challenge myself with improvised work out routines and will post some cool ideas up here soon. I just wanted to check in and encourage everyone to take care of themselves and their people.

If you don't already have a spiritual practice feel free to connect with me and I can guide through the development of mine.

And don't forget the generous 20% discount from Sarms.forSale for the duration of the pandemic. Tell them Buddha sent you.

Never give up...

Wondering if anyone else here remembers the movie Escape From Los Angeles? It's a cool movie and a real time capsule for 80's fashion especially the hair.

Well, on that note, I loaded the family up in the truck, along with 3 cats, and headed out of SoCal last Saturday. It took a certain amount of negotiating with employers, but people are far more flexible now that the confirmed virus numbers are out. So here I sit, out in the mountains with a freezer full of meat and plenty of dry goods for at least a couple weeks.

And thanx to the miracle of the inter web, no further away from this community than when I was in the middle of the chaos.

I have continued to challenge myself with improvised work out routines and will post some cool ideas up here soon. I just wanted to check in and encourage everyone to take care of themselves and their people.

If you don't already have a spiritual practice feel free to connect with me and I can guide through the development of mine.

And don't forget the generous 20% discount from Sarms.forSale for the duration of the pandemic. Tell them Buddha sent you.

Never give up...
i completely remember that movie bro, yes... keep working hard and keep being creative bro!

You have a very inspiring log going. Thank you for your positive attitude and continued efforts to keep others motivated on your journey. Great job and please keep up the updates.

Thank you gentlemen. Always a pleasure.

Going for the intensity again to let the S23 shine I leaned into chest/front and center deltoid/Tris today. All 4 sets of each exercise, 8-10 reps.

Pushups with alternating knee raises at top of motion
Pushups with feet elevated 18 inches
Pushups with fingers in shape of a triange just below solar plexus
Then switch to bands for
Front Deltoid raises
Center Deltoid raises
and 2 different angles for Tris

So 28 sets, 30 seconds between exercises/sets, along with a superset crunches/rear planks all in 31 minutes.

From the second set it was full intensity and focus and I held a full pump in all target muscles for a good hour after I was done.

Definitely increase stamina with the S23 and continue to cut up nicely...

Back and bis today and I continue to find ways to challenge myself. Today it was with an aluminum extension ladder laid across the top of the corner of a fence.

With my arms at full extension my body, from my ankles to shoulders were about a 15 degree angle from the ground. I did (4 sets each of);

Medium width rows, close rows, wide rows, and finished up with some underhand chins from a 2x4 in the garage.

I then used lodge poll pine logs, there are different widths and lengths waiting to be cut into fire wood, to do Bis. This consisted of;

4 sets of 21's
4 sets of curls (8-10 reps)
and 4 sets of rotating hammer curls (with the heavier end pointing down at start of motion so it was a real squeeze at the top).

I didn't mention, this is all happening at an elevation of nearly 5000 feet which I'm sure requires that much more stamina, but I push through it with little shortness of breath.

Tomorrow I am going to do a fairly long hike interspersing a brisk pace with walking lunges.

Checking in with my body today I had a sense of overall anabolic activation. Just the feeling that everything had been challenged and is responding by growing, so I officially took the day off training.

This was well earned after a major hike yesterday on a snow covered path. The whole trip took about 3 hours and it was great to be out in the middle of no where with a blue sky and wilderness all around.

This morning I was reflecting on a post by BenP on his instagram where he was talking about the positive impact on health/mental health of training outdoors as the sun rises. I know a lot of us are on lock down, but chances are we can slip outside first thing and engage in some sort of challenging physical activity. Just move around enough to warm up, light jog, jumping jacks, etc., and then move right into body weight exercises.

Get some focused meditation in just before this and you can start the day feeling renewed and hopeful.

No doubt experienced the stamina benefits of the S23 during the hike yesterday. I practically had to carry my son the last 20 minutes and I was still good to go. LOL!

Back to chest, front/center deltoid, and tris tomorrow.

Let's do this...

This S23 came into my Supplement regime at exactly the right time. It has combined with the non-gym workouts I designed to help make this whole episode memorable.

I stuck close to my chest/front,center deltoid/tris designed routine today, and before the second set was over I already had a laser beam focus to get the most out of the workout. After a while, part of the motivation is driven by the searing pumps I get in all the target muscles and a desire to just get through it. With 30 second sets and 30 second in between sets/exercises it takes everything I got and the sense of accomplishment (combined with a good dose of endorphins) afterwards is incredibly satisfying.

I doesn't hurt that I know, in the back of my head, I will be reporting all this to my Bros on this site as we continue our journey of mutual motivation.

My first day back in the gym I know my physique will be at least as good as it was the day before it closed.

Never give up...

perfect... with your effort that you are putting in and the strength of s23, im very confident you wont lose a thing in this time off and will more than likely make some nice gains as well...

Thank you for being so descriptive in how you are feeling and seeing. That is so helpful to everyone reading in so many ways. We love following this experience. Thank you for keeping such an excellent account of this cycle..

Sometimes you just grind them out.

When I started with the home workout routines there was a bit of novelty, a certain amount of things being different so somewhat interesting. But now that I've been through the body split over 3 times there are times when it's pure disciplined drive. Anyone who has followed my logs knows the importance I put on training and diet as the foundation for any supplements, and this is another clear example of how this plays out.

It is because I embraced the training obstacles this pandemic brought to me with a determination to transform through the process that the S23 has been able to shine.

I recommend this supplement for anybody seeking to achieve clear goals, whether they be physique transformation or powerlifting, and is willing to do whatever it takes to reach them. Then you can harness the increased stamina and focus to take your game to the next level.

Now is the time...

Back
Top Bottom