Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Buddha's SARMS4SALE S23 Log

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    That's the kind of down and dirty stuff I like
    im with you... rocky 4 style training right there!

- - - Updated - - -

nice bro... im loving what your experiencing with s23... after i finish yk11, i will be taking my time off but then moving on to s23 after that... thank you for the excellent input on your experience!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    S23 is a strong sarms for sure
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The pumps are real on this stuff. That was something I experienced trying it before. Keep the updates coming brother. Really interesting to see these training ideas too. Lots of creativity coming out during these times!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    S23 is definitely the sam I'm most interested in trying next

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All out Rocky, Van Dam style training for sure...

Anyway, back and bis yesterday and just killed it. I used the rail road rail (RR) for dumbbell rows to warm up, moving real slow and squeezing the top of the motion. This was followed by a variety of row motions where I kept changing the elevation of my feet which seemed to increase the challenge. Back to the RR for 21's followed by lodge poll pine curls, failing at 8-9, and finally hammer curls with a twist at the top with the RR.

Afterwards I had to crane my neck to get the yogurt in my mouth with a spoon. I hadn't had an arm pump like that in years.

I'm keeping the calories restricted and continue to cut up.

This is my chance...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thanks for the update brother

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhabuilder View Post
    All out Rocky, Van Dam style training for sure...

Anyway, back and bis yesterday and just killed it. I used the rail road rail (RR) for dumbbell rows to warm up, moving real slow and squeezing the top of the motion. This was followed by a variety of row motions where I kept changing the elevation of my feet which seemed to increase the challenge. Back to the RR for 21's followed by lodge poll pine curls, failing at 8-9, and finally hammer curls with a twist at the top with the RR.

Afterwards I had to crane my neck to get the yogurt in my mouth with a spoon. I hadn't had an arm pump like that in years.

I'm keeping the calories restricted and continue to cut up.

This is my chance...
    heck ya man! keep the updates coming

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Outside training today I started thinking about some of the writings of Joseph Campbell. He was a western philosopher who developed certain amount of popularity for making really deep concepts accessible to everyone.

One of his most popular concepts was "Follow Your Bliss", which explored how staying focused on goals and working sincerely helps open unexpected ways forward.

After having a killer Back/Bis routine I was sitting, basking in the afterglow, when I saw a line of bricks on a shelf, and I started thinking, "I could pick up one or two of those in some sort of exercise." Which led me to thinking, "Yea, I could put them in a bucket or two". and boom, a new way of engaging in progressive overload with unexpected objects.

I sense this concept in the way I was approached about running the S23 log. I couldn't even imagine that we would all be off the streets and gyms closed just those few short weeks ago, but it was my involvement in developing this that gave me the extra drive to push through and win, to follow my bliss.

Remember, Sarms.forSale is still providing us with 20% as a way of helping the community through the pandemic.

It doesn't get better than that...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhabuilder View Post
    Outside training today I started thinking about some of the writings of Joseph Campbell. He was a western philosopher who developed certain amount of popularity for making really deep concepts accessible to everyone.

One of his most popular concepts was "Follow Your Bliss", which explored how staying focused on goals and working sincerely helps open unexpected ways forward.

After having a killer Back/Bis routine I was sitting, basking in the afterglow, when I saw a line of bricks on a shelf, and I started thinking, "I could pick up one or two of those in some sort of exercise." Which led me to thinking, "Yea, I could put them in a bucket or two". and boom, a new way of engaging in progressive overload with unexpected objects.

I sense this concept in the way I was approached about running the S23 log. I couldn't even imagine that we would all be off the streets and gyms closed just those few short weeks ago, but it was my involvement in developing this that gave me the extra drive to push through and win, to follow my bliss.

Remember, Sarms.forSale is still providing us with 20% as a way of helping the community through the pandemic.

It doesn't get better than that...
    thats awesome bro... we have to maximize our training in the most creative of ways right now but it certainly can be done if you just take the time to marinate on it.. or just pray on it... deep thinking that is clear can provide some amazing ideas as can prayer...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Took a couple of long hikes on the weekend and am still noticing the stamina from the S23. This is a SARM that I will bring back for my Spring training from now on.

Just getting started.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast