Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Build mass cut BF

allbicepstrong

Registered
I am looking for a simple first cycle, never done anything in the past. I am interested in oral rather than injection to build up some mass and cut up some BF.

I am:
Sex: Male
Height: 6'0
Weight: 220
BF: 21%

I want to start off slow but efficient to see results. What would be the best stack while trying to keep my investment at a minimum?

Thoughts and comments please,

Thanks!

Quite honestly, you should get your body fat down to at most 15% first to avoid a lot of health complications that can occur with steroids. You would be far better off running a sarms cutting cycle first. Esarms.com has great prebuilt stacks that I can personally vouch for, and if your interested you can PM me for a discount code for 20% off that is still valid.

To answer your question directly without getting into all the other details..a simple testosterone only cycle would be ideal especially for an older lion much like yourself.. men over 40 really don't need much especially with testosterone because the CNS and other receptors are actually hyper responsive.. not because hormone levels could have possibly decreased with yourself, but because this is just a process with maturing men.. men over 40 respond better to testosterone and HGH at low-to-moderate dosages compared to younger man..

300-350mg is very moderate and with a properly structured diet along with a decent workout routine, you could expect considerable results depending on your consistency and dedication..

I would suggest baseline blood work, mid cycle blood work along with a post cycle therapy blood work 5 weeks after your discontinued post cycle therapy..

I'm just answering your question direct before getting into all of the other potentials and hazards and options to consider..

I am looking for a simple first cycle, never done anything in the past. I am interested in oral rather than injection to build up some mass and cut up some BF.

I am:
Sex: Male
Height: 6'0
Weight: 220
BF: 21%

I want to start off slow but efficient to see results. What would be the best stack while trying to keep my investment at a minimum?

Thoughts and comments please,

Thanks!

Way to high. Diet first.

i dont know anyone with a fraction of a brain that would advise you to use steroids at that kind of body fat... you should be 12-13% before you even consider it... sarms would be a much better plan for you to start with to help get your body fat down, along with a much more consistent diet and training program as well...

Tell Eddie Hall his 30% bodyfat is too high to use steroids.. I'd bet he'd argue that most of you are too small or too weak to use.

If you choose to burn some fat before you cycle, it's up to you, it'd likely melt off on cycle anyways, but if you lose 12-20lbs without sacrificing any muscle you'll be at 12-15% bodyfat.

You'd be better off running a low 350mg test cycle than an oral only cycle. That said, higher bodyfat may mean you'll need a slightly longer 1.25 - 1.5" pin to get into the muscle belly.

Oh you mean this Eddie Hall? Eddie hall lost like 80 to 90 lbs and leaned out big time. He also said in interview that being that heavy and high in bodyfat was going to kill him with everything they do and he knew it. As soon as he won worlds strongest man he lost all that weight to get healthy. Your point is invalid. Cycling at higher bodyfat absolutely increases risk. That's undeniable
8fc6e2f44dc7c641a8eed8d26367d21b.jpg

Last edited:
Oh you mean this Eddie Hall? Eddie hall lost like 80 to 90 lbs and leaned out big time. He also said in interview that being that heavy and high in bodyfat was going to kill him with everything they do and he knew it. As soon as he won worlds strongest man he lost all that weight to get healthy. Your point is invalid. Cycling at higher bodyfat absolutely increases risk. That's undeniable
8fc6e2f44dc7c641a8eed8d26367d21b.jpg

He's still over 15% body fat in the latter pic, and I'm sure he's still geared up. You know what else is undeniable, being overweight in general is the real risk... it's hard on the heart, whether it's muscle or fat. Guess none of us should cycle till we get down to more ideal bmi's.

Back
Top Bottom