Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Building my second cycle .. any advice

firstcycle1125

Ok so I ran one cycle of test-e for 10 weeks. I was heavy on body fat around 25%. I did not take any support supplements and towards the end of cycle noticed my blood pressure was getting higher and higher so I stopped the cycle and did a shitty PCT. now I am still cleaning my diet up and put more cardio in workout. I am the type of person top replan and gather supplies in advance, so my question is what is a good second run to recomp and look good for the summer . My idea was either Sustanon 250mg for 12 weeks at 300-400 or Test-e at 300-400 a week for 12 along with Dianabol ( just have it already) or with Tren. Not trying to catch a bunch of flak just wanting to gather some advice and knowledge for a good path forward ... my other question is what do you take for on cycle support for blood pressure liver ext.

Ok so I ran one cycle of test-e for 10 weeks. I was heavy on body fat around 25%. I did not take any support supplements and towards the end of cycle noticed my blood pressure was getting higher and higher so I stopped the cycle and did a shitty PCT. now I am still cleaning my diet up and put more cardio in workout. I am the type of person top replan and gather supplies in advance, so my question is what is a good second run to recomp and look good for the summer . My idea was either Sustanon 250mg for 12 weeks at 300-400 or Test-e at 300-400 a week for 12 along with Dianabol ( just have it already) or with Tren. Not trying to catch a bunch of flak just wanting to gather some advice and knowledge for a good path forward ... my other question is what do you take for on cycle support for blood pressure liver ext.

is your body fat still that high? you need to get in the proper condition FIRST man

If you do a cycle, use N2GUARD during and after. As for what to use , keep it simple. Tren is serious stuff.

Yes body fat is still not where I want it still conditioning and getting in a good spot before using anything. Also I agree Tren is a tough one so I agree to not use it. More less curious what guys are using for on cycle support and to keeps bloods good. I am going to get near a 15% bf before using anything again. Just wanted to start buying and getting up. I have a testE bottle left over I can use

Yes body fat is still not where I want it still conditioning and getting in a good spot before using anything. Also I agree Tren is a tough one so I agree to not use it. More less curious what guys are using for on cycle support and to keeps bloods good. I am going to get near a 15% bf before using anything again. Just wanted to start buying and getting up. I have a testE bottle left over I can use

steroids are not fat burners at all. if you are looking for that look need to get even lower than 15%. closer to 10% then you can run steroids to harden things up from there.

In your case I would actually try to get closer to 12% if you can. I think if you get to 15% you will want to run a bulking cycle like you mention with dbol and test and just end up back at 20%. Better to be lean where your body is in the best state for growth.

I took the evening to real search more and I agree all Geer off the table until I get leaned out ..I know diet and training are the staples to it 80% in the kitchen but is there any supplement that will jump start or speed the process up.

I took the evening to real search more and I agree all Geer off the table until I get leaned out ..I know diet and training are the staples to it 80% in the kitchen but is there any supplement that will jump start or speed the process up.
Cardarine from sarms.forsale would help you a lot with your fat loss

Back
Top Bottom