Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk without needles

empire2

Registered
Have a guy who wants to bulk, doesn't like needles. Good to great physical shape now, what's the best thing to go with in an oral? Anyone have any info on something called a "paperbolic"? Thanks Bros

Chicken breasts, beef, fish. Some clean carbs like rice and potatoes, get some broccoli and green beans in there. Best oral bulkers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a guy who wants to bulk, doesn't like needles. Good to great physical shape now, what's the best thing to go with in an oral? Anyone have any info on something called a "paperbolic"? Thanks Bros

Have him come here and ask.

I hope your friend realizes that there are risks associated with taking pills as well.
And to be blatantly honest with you if you don't like needles you are not in a right position to use any steroids.
Look up sarms instead.

And by the way how old is this friend of yours? Training years? Any stats?
Why is he not here asking these questions himself?

there are guys who have used orals for decades, it happens.

however IMHO if you want to truly run steroids long term you will need to eventually deal with injectables. they are far less of a headache.

if he is scared of needles then he really doesn't truly want it. very few of us like needles.. i mean the guys who like them are fucked up in the head.. of course we hate injecting.. but we do it. people hate taking a shit too, but we do it right? in life you gotta do things that you don't enjoy

Tell him to get over his wholly illogical and irrational fear of needles. Performed properly, injecting AAS is completely painless. So too are injectable steroids far less liver toxic than are oral steroids. So...

Finally, I must say that is touching to know that there are so very many people out there who are always willing to go out of their way to ask questions on behalf of, uh, others.

Tell him to get over his wholly illogical and irrational fear of needles. Performed properly, injecting AAS is completely painless. So too are injectable steroids far less liver toxic than are oral steroids. So...

Finally, I must say that is touching to know that there are so very many people out there who are always willing to go out of their way to ask questions on behalf of, uh, others.

''asking for a friend''.

there are guys who have used orals for decades, it happens.

however IMHO if you want to truly run steroids long term you will need to eventually deal with injectables. they are far less of a headache.

if he is scared of needles then he really doesn't truly want it. very few of us like needles.. i mean the guys who like them are fucked up in the head.. of course we hate injecting.. but we do it. people hate taking a shit too, but we do it right? in life you gotta do things that you don't enjoy

i agree all the way... you are not going to get by without pinning and will never get the results like you should be getting... i would just not use anything if you are not going to inject, at least steroid wise...

i agree all the way... you are not going to get by without pinning and will never get the results like you should be getting... i would just not use anything if you are not going to inject, at least steroid wise...

Precisely the point I was alluding to above.

Stop behaving like a fearful child or train natty.

It's funny because I always see people complaining about how hard it is to bulk, but being such a natural bunker I find it harder to cut.

Bulking seems so easy.... JUST EAT.

I can't stand when people say oh "well just stop eating" to cut but how is that enjoyable? Eating is so much more fun.

I absolutely do not agree.
With injectables you will certainly get much better results, as I saw myself in my last cycle ..

But I have done many times stack of oral only, obtained good results almost completely maintained at the end of the pct ... simply the oral only cycle are more simpler to manage...

Can’t win if you don’t pin. Orals for bulking are way too harsh on the liver. Need to pin a test base and then use orals with it very carefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It's funny because I always see people complaining about how hard it is to bulk, but being such a natural bunker I find it harder to cut.

Bulking seems so easy.... JUST EAT.

I can't stand when people say oh "well just stop eating" to cut but how is that enjoyable? Eating is so much more fun.

I hear that! Hard to put the brakes on after you’ve been stretching out the stomach for 1/2 a year... there’s cardio, treadmill and stepmill are ok. This year I think I’ll try clen or ephedrine and cardio. Tho I got a lil researching to do first..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom