Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulker for high bodyfat guy

blowheoad

Newbie Brother
Registered
I'm looking to bulk real hard, I'm 5'6, 220lbs, probably 18-19% bodyfat, but I really want to bulk up more. I don't care about my bodyfat. I can lose fat easy. Can you guys give me a good bulker to get up to 300lbs? I'm thinking sustanon/deca/dbol.

People probly reluctant to give bulk advice to body fat that high. Sides including man boobs, and health issues should warrant losing bodyfat first then bulk.

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

If you write like this, you are higher than 18-19%. I would cut firstly and after that start bulking. It's not that healthy, if you are going to bulk. I think, you are searching for a permission/freepass for junk food ed.

I think you going to make a big mistake my brother I know is your life but 300 pounds 5 "6 no way bro your back is going to hurt your need too and your FB is too hight you can get a lot of medical problems like hight cholesterol, blood pressure, try to make muscle first with a good diet your health is more imp to us

Side Effects of Cycling at Higher Body Fat are Plentiful.

-Increased Testosterone to Estrogen conversion (Good luck managing Estrogen)
-Increased level of water retention. (You think you're bloated now?)
-Increased Blood Pressure.
-Risk of thromboembolic episodes (blood clots)
-Pulmonary Embolisms (blocked lung artery)
-Higher risk of prostate cancer
-Steroid-Induced fatty liver disease
-200 kittens die (you heartless bastard!!!)

Some of these risks may seem extreme to you, but the fact of the matter is, the higher your body fat is, the closer you're getting to these risks. The estrogen related symptoms are very very likely and common, such as gynecomastia. The more fat you carry, the more aromatase enzymes you have. It's simple science. Blood pressure is inevitable and especially dangerous at higher body fat.
Don't be the guy that says "Oh that will never happen to me". Sure...

Cycling at high body fat will do nothing for you. If you hear that Winstrol, Anavar or Trenbolone are steroids that make you "Ripped", you're in for a big surprise. So long as you have layers upon layers of fat, you'll never ever see your results. You'll end up disappointed and frustrated at the amount of money you've spent. You're probably thinking to yourself.... "Well I can add the muscle and then shed the fat to expose the muscle I built". Good luck with that! That's not how it works. Retaining muscle is MUCH harder than gaining it. Unless you're an experience CHAMP, forget about it. You'll lose your muscle before you lose the fat.......................................AnalogMan

You already fat as hell, and want to bulk? Yeh....that makes sense.

If you can lose fat easily, then do it before starting anything. If you could lose fat easily I highly doubt you would be as fat as you are already.

-200 kittens die (you heartless bastard!!!)

Do you have science to back this? Rofflmfao couldn't have said it better bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need steroids... Just a nice 7 day a week mcdonalds diet... Get out with this shit bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That diets not too bad.. don't knock it until you try it!

But for real though.. right now I am 5'7, almost 240 and about 13-14% body fat. I could not imagine adding another 60 pounds.. I am already wearing my fat jeans and slip on shoes because I can't bend over to tie them.

That diets not too bad.. don't knock it until you try it!

But for real though.. right now I am 5'7, almost 240 and about 13-14% body fat. I could not imagine adding another 60 pounds.. I am already wearing my fat jeans and slip on shoes because I can't bend over to tie them.

Pretty stout bro.

Back
Top Bottom