Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking Cycle on 15%

big difference between a competitive powerlifter who is trying to make their weight class and a gym rat powerlifter who just lifts cause they like pushing heavy weight

I competed too in powerlifting and I was 7% body fat at the time. I managed to stay in the same weight class while getting stronger over the course of 2 years.. that isn't easy to do and it required a lot of manipulation of calories and a lot of cardio. I would go into the day 3 pounds over weight.. and would starve myself all day and then run until I sweat out the rest of the weight. is that healthy? fuck no but I was competing

however someone who is 15% body fat and wants to be strong and be healthy can easily accomplish that.. 20% or more is too much.. but anyone who says 15% body fat for a middle aged man is fat is just stuck on the zyzz bullshit ..

most of the 40 and 50 somethings at the gym are 15-20% body fat. and they want to use some roids to help their lifts go up a bit more that is totally okay. again if you are 20% or more body fat then yeah you should definitely trim up to get into better shape. but 15%? that is fine .. some of you need to understand not everyone has the goal to be weak and look like a human penis

we live in a youtube culture where anyone under 10% body fat is skinny.. and anyone over 12% body fat is fat. you can't please everyone but you can do what the fuck YOU want that makes you happy. if someone wants to be skinny and impress the 18 year old chicks on the beach then who is anyone to judge? and on the flipside if someone wants to be 18% body fat but strong as an ox and be able to beat the shit out of someone who tries to rob them then great too.

Last edited:
big difference between a competitive powerlifter who is trying to make their weight class and a gym rat powerlifter who just lifts cause they like pushing heavy weight

I competed too in powerlifting and I was 7% body fat at the time. I managed to stay in the same weight class while getting stronger over the course of 2 years.. that isn't easy to do and it required a lot of manipulation of calories and a lot of cardio. I would go into the day 3 pounds over weight.. and would starve myself all day and then run until I sweat out the rest of the weight. is that healthy? fuck no but I was competing

however someone who is 15% body fat and wants to be strong and be healthy can easily accomplish that.. 20% or more is too much.. but anyone who says 15% body fat for a middle aged man is fat is just stuck on the zyzz bullshit ..

most of the 40 and 50 somethings at the gym are 15-20% body fat. and they want to use some roids to help their lifts go up a bit more that is totally okay. again if you are 20% or more body fat then yeah you should definitely trim up to get into better shape. but 15%? that is fine .. some of you need to understand not everyone has the goal to be weak and look like a human penis

we live in a youtube culture where anyone under 10% body fat is skinny.. and anyone over 12% body fat is fat. you can't please everyone but you can do what the fuck YOU want that makes you happy. if someone wants to be skinny and impress the 18 year old chicks on the beach then who is anyone to judge? and on the flipside if someone wants to be 18% body fat but strong as an ox and be able to beat the shit out of someone who tries to rob them then great too.

Right on my friend.

Back
Top Bottom