Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking cycle

MattHamill

Registered
Been doing a lot of research on this forum as well as online. I have a pretty good idea, but looking for any recommendations with first hand experience on a good bulking cycle.

I am 30 years old my bf% I would say is about 9-10% been training for about 10 years. I weight 155lbs I would like to bulk to 200lbs

all steroids are great at bulking.

wanting to bulk up 45 pounds is a hefty goal and will take a long time to achieve unless you just want to bulk water and fat
It's going to take years and years to add that much muscle even with the heavy bulk cycles.

I am 30 years old my bf% I would say is about 9-10% been training for about 10 years. I weight 155lbs I would like to bulk to 200lbs

Hold on there partner. You've been training 10 years and got all the way to all of 155lbs. How tall are you? And adding 45lbs? C'mon.

i'd go classic Test E 500mg wk, deca 250mg a wk, (12 weeks), 30-40mg dbol ED week 4-6 (with proper organ protector and ai's

Back
Top Bottom