Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking cycle... advice

UNIT

Registered
whats up my dudes... so i start my bulking phase this Monday but wont have my gear until Tuesday or Wednesday

im on nothing currently, did pct couple months ago

i always inject mon/weds/fri

but if i start my first week of cycle inject tues/weds/fri or weds/thurs/fri depending on what day it shows up

would it be okay to go back to my normal inject schedule the next week? mon/weds/fri

would really appreciate some advice... this is the first time my inject schedule will be off and i just wanna make sure my blood levels would still be stable

whats up my dudes... so i start my bulking phase this Monday but wont have my gear until Tuesday or Wednesday

but if i start my first week of cycle inject tues/weds/fri or weds/thurs/fri depending on what day it shows up

would it be okay to go back to my normal inject schedule the next week? mon/weds/fri

would really appreciate some advice... this is the first time my inject schedule will be off and i just wanna make sure my blood levels would still be stable

If you get your gear on tuesday why not start wednesday then friday then m.w.f the following week? You don't need to start the day it arrives.

Dont you think it might be helpful to tell us what exactly you’re running?

900mg test e
600 deca
30mg dbol

Monday
1ml test e
1ml deca

Wednesday
1ml test e

Friday
1ml test e
1ml deca

Dbol
Morning
Pre W
pre bed

This is all based do test at 300mg per ml and deca at 300mg per ml

Armidex 0.5 Monday - Thursday

900mg test e
600 deca
30mg dbol

Monday
1ml test e
1ml deca

Wednesday
1ml test e

Friday
1ml test e
1ml deca

Dbol
Morning
Pre W
pre bed

This is all based do test at 300mg per ml and deca at 300mg per ml

Armidex 0.5 Monday - Thursday

Why does he need 900 mg of test?? Why would he need 1.5 grams of gear to “bulk”. Why is that much strain necessary??

Why does he need 900 mg of test?? Why would he need 1.5 grams of gear to “bulk”. Why is that much strain necessary??

yeah not looking for a full protocol bro... just wondering if my blood levels would be stable if i started a my first injection a day or two late the first week and went back to my normal inject schedule the next week

Doesn’t need anything more than a barbell dumbbell and chicken potatoes lol.

It’s just a quick thought out plan keep blood stable do what you want.

Doesn’t need anything more than a barbell dumbbell and chicken potatoes lol.

It’s just a quick thought out plan keep blood stable do what you want.

Im just curious why such an extremely high dose is recommended not to mention you know absolutely zero about him or his experience…

Im just curious why such an extremely high dose is recommended not to mention you know absolutely zero about him or his experience…

I only put this for it to be simple like inject 3 times per week draw 1ml keeping it simple math stable levels I should have put not advising just proving a template to go off to keep things stable

I only put this for it to be simple like inject 3 times per week draw 1ml keeping it simple math stable levels I should have put not advising just proving a template to go off to keep things stable

thats awesome to help but putting out cycle layouts like that is not a great thing man... it gives people all crazy ass ideas like that type of thing is okay and safe... i mean, to each their own, but to put out large amounts like that, generally, not a good thing... i just didnt want him thinking, nor anyone else, thats a normal kind of dosing to run...

thats awesome to help but putting out cycle layouts like that is not a great thing man... it gives people all crazy ass ideas like that type of thing is okay and safe... i mean, to each their own, but to put out large amounts like that, generally, not a good thing... i just didnt want him thinking, nor anyone else, thats a normal kind of dosing to run...

Yeah dude very true I rushed my post here I don’t recommend this as like you said I don’t know his health cycle history was totally a rushed post my bad.

again don’t follow this ignore dosage cycle even post.

Yea you can switch back to injecting Monday/Wednesday/Friday, the half life of most steroid esters is long. Best is mon/wed/fri split either way.

Back
Top Bottom