Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking cycle below

OackaH39

Registered
39 years old
Training 15 years
6’1’’
210 pounds
Want to bulk up, feel like i have 20 pounds of room to grow
Trenbolone 600 mg a week 12 weeks
equipoise EQ 800mg 12 weeks
Anadrol 50mg a day 6 weeks
Increasing calories by 750 per day
what do you think about this setup this will be my fifth cycle and the past 6 years

I think you will crash and burn and people will tell you good job, as your sleep, appetite, and general well being turn to shit

Drastically change your dosage
More is better
Longer and slower

Increase dosage every few weeks as you bump calories and increase training volume

i would definitely not run doses this high whatsoever.. theres no need to go over 600 mg of eq and 400 mg is the max i would go on tren... i would keep anadrol at 4 weeks as well.. getting greedy will only cause you problems..

These are very high doses and just not necessary whatsoever sir! What kind of cycle experience do you have?

39 years old
Training 15 years
6’1’’
210 pounds
what do you think about this setup this will be my fifth cycle and the past 6 years

That's a big cycle but I don't like stacking tren and EQ.

Try going with Trenbolone 400mgs and Equipoise 400mgs with a test base.

39 years old
Training 15 years
6’1’’
210 pounds

that stack will bulk u up for sure. i would ease up on the tren dose though

39 years old
Training 15 years
6’1’’
210 pounds

Training 15 years? I’m going to assume you have a rough idea of what can get you sore and what won’t. I want you to think about the minimum work you can do, and still feel like okay you did a little something

Drugs should fulfill a need, 6 foot 210, I’m picturing you fairly “lean” I mean you can’t be fat lol. I’m 5’4 and 210lbs… i say this because you do have a goal and your present physique is an indicator of what drugs may benefit you more for the goal of “looking good” which I assume is your goal, bulk up and flex them muscles.

Do you track calories! I hope so, in my example we’re going to assume you’re eating 3000 calories a day.

These details are more important than your drugs when it comes to bulking and well… looking like you lift.

Now let me touch on drugs, for a relatively lean tall guy I’d personally lean more toward drugs that drive fullness not a physiologically demanding drug like Tren that’s going to have physiological effects more in line with cutting, plus it’s killer at preserving tissue in a severe cut… but you’re not in a cut

To be honest when I see guys that dose Tren like that I think they are trying to out drug their shitty diet. Trust me, don’t do this. Your health, goal attainment, and girlfriend deserve better.

That being said, Im currently running 80mg of tren… 80.

Eq: why ? Just why. Do you have a need for boosted RBC count? Appetite issues can be solved in other ways, and honestly just get rid of it lol

I would probably have you, if you look the way my imagination do a protocol like this

Week 1-8
200mg Test C
400mg deca
2iu insulin, increase by 1-2IUevery other week for the 8 weeks. Novolin R get it at Walmart. Dose it 30 mins pre workout and bring an intra with 50 carbs and these count toward your caloric goal obviously

During this phase we should see, over the 8 weeks, a caloric escalation to around 3500-3700 calories, assuming you’re gaining an average 1lbs / per week.

Weeks 8-16
What’s your needs at this point? Assuming we want more size. Let’s titrate calories up to 4500 over the remaining weeks. If appetite is an issue let’s increase the insulin usage to include a 2-4IU dosage. The minimum needed to spark appetite

Also depending on the look let’s add an oral. If we can handle more fullness then dbol around 10mg and up to 30-40mg toward the end If needed. Mandatory few weeks at 10mg to see response

Alternatively if more fullness isn’t desired let’s go the route of shit that’s hard. What do you need lol

Probably play it safe and do anavar 50mg, it’s a good generalization and ticks a lot of boxes. Again, I don’t know if you’d benefit more from Winni, tbol, Anavar, these drugs fulfill diff needs better than others.

At these dosages thus far I’d definitely feel safe prolonging the cycle, if that’s the route you’d go

I would postpone adding the oral past 10-20mg and add more injectable
If budget isn’t an issue I’d add primo 400mg and titrate the dosage upward over the entire cycle length as you continue the mass

Once the bulk is over I’d go into maintenance for 8 weeks or so then go into a cut

Once in a cut I’d probably drop the Deca and continue the test / primo / and likely add masteron

Your welcome

-Kyle
Team Euro Pharmacies

3A775895-444A-4F1A-AB8F-D7663F8F25E1.jpg

39 years old
Training 15 years
6’1’’
210 pounds

bro need to run anadrol 100mg a day and eq 1000

39 years old
Training 15 years
6’1’’
210 pounds

Bodyfat levels?

I would agree with Vadims recommendation!!

I actually hate that cycle personally. 3x too much tren and EQ is not something I recommend. If you are just looking to add sloppy weight then I guess you can add 20lbs on a cycle. Jam yourself full of test, deca, and dbol.

Back
Top Bottom