Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking cycle ideas?

i think the stats are just fine... the cycle, not my favorite.. i also dont like dbol in this cycle... and i definitely done see the reason to have test that high... its just not necessary... you list it up to a gram... thats insane man and thats just going to give a lot more in the side effect area...

Going to hop on a bulking cycle, all i want is ideas and thoughts on it. hopefully this is going to be my final and last high dose cycle or serious stack, looking to put on mean size in 12 weeks, don't really want to stay on for any longer than 12 weeks. i want this to be my last damaging cycle and thats it. finishing 3rd cycle BTW.

5'8 180 around 10-12%

I was thinking

DBOL
20-40mgs 1-5 weeks
Test E 500-1000mgs 1-10 weeks
Tren E 200mgs 10-12 weeks

Other compounds
- haven't tried Anadrol before just saying could add it in.
- Deca instead of Tren, not a big fan of deca. did not feel like much when i was on it, just felt like a waste of money in my opinion
- or instead of tren E, maybe, blast a very high dose of 500+ of Tren A after Dbol for 4 weeks?

i really want to make this cycle worth while and hopefully last time i will be exceeding the use of orals, dosages 250+ and even tren or even get off the juice completely and recover.

i know you dudes probably saw, or remember a post i made, which i covered that I had bad experiences with anxiety on tren and hyperactive thyroid from tren and T3. But i was on tren for quite a while, and there was so many things that contributed in me feeling a little anxious i wont completely blame the tren, as it was stressful and unlucky time of the year but, but i'm completely fine now, off Clen/tren/T3, but the clen yeah that shits fucked.

This is how I recommend doing a test/tren cycle

Test 200mg/week
Tren 300mg/week
aromasin 10mg EOD
caber .25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg ED

If you want to add in a dbol kick start the first couple of weeks, that's fine.

Ok dudes thanks, appreciate the advice even though a lot were not positive lol.

Shit genetics I wouldn’t say, I would say not eating enough and training like shit, this cycle I went from a 36.5 inch waist bloated around 180pounds, now I nearly have a 32 inch waist practically the same weight, with a lot more veins on forearms chest, little tricep, and that. I was starving my self eating low as hell carbs and probably no where near enough protein and still grew, but that’s tren for yah haha. I dunno I’m probably lower than 12 or higher, who knows who cares.

Shit genetics I wouldn’t say, I would say not eating enough and training like shit, this cycle I went from a 36.5 inch waist bloated around 180pounds, now I nearly have a 32 inch waist practically the same weight, with a lot more veins on forearms chest, little tricep, and that. I was starving my self eating low as hell carbs and probably no where near enough protein and still grew, but that’s tren for yah haha. I dunno I’m probably lower than 12 or higher, who knows who cares.

Sometime we're harsh but true.

Being over 12% raises the potential for estrogen issues

It feels so good to be right....
So it's not harsh when the OP agrees with me...5'8 180 at 12% is shit when your on gear for 3 cycles and you eat and train half ass...sorry not sorry. The OP has decent genetics he's just not committing 100% and crutching on gear
Like I said, not to be an asshole but sounds like steroids arnt required for gains here

I couldn’t agree more. At 5’8” 180 lbs and 10-12% BF, OP is definitely a solid guy. Anyone above that questioned these stats is clearly not thinking about it correctly.

Remember everyone, not everyone’s frames are built to be 225-250 lb monsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In what world is 225 a monster? If I'm not dieting I walk around at about 220-228 let's say 17% and I'm 5'10...and no 1 I've ever met has called me a monster lol, im small and have bad genetics...now 250? Yea that's fucking huge

In what world is 225 a monster? If I'm not dieting I walk around at about 220-228 let's say 17% and I'm 5'10...and no 1 I've ever met has called me a monster lol, im small and have bad genetics...now 250? Yea that's fucking huge

225 is relative to the height and weight bro. At 5’8”....225 and definitely 250 at 10% body fat would be considered a beast for sure. I wasn’t using the word monster in a bad way

Whewwww! These are very close to my stats (I weight a tad more) and thought I was doing good - had me nervous for a minute!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

i love that people are strict on this stuff but at the same time reality is out there. just go to a sporting event, walmart, or any other place where men congregate and you will notice 95% of guys have beer bellies. and I live in a pretty damn healthy part of the country.

with all the shit in our food and food company marketing you should be proud to be under 17% body fat even as a male in the USA these days. when i go to a game i bring my own food and tailgate.. then leave fruit in the car for after in a cooler. i won't eat the garbage they sell at the game, it is all gut food.. but i see guys eating the typical crap there

and anything remotely close to 10% is an accomplishment (unless you are a crackhead)

- - - Updated - - -

It feels so good to be right....
So it's not harsh when the OP agrees with me...5'8 180 at 12% is shit when your on gear for 3 cycles and you eat and train half ass...sorry not sorry. The OP has decent genetics he's just not committing 100% and crutching on gear
Like I said, not to be an asshole but sounds like steroids arnt required for gains here

i agree the OP has plenty of room for improvement. we all do!

he can choose to bulk from here or cut down more. it really depends on his goals

Last edited:
i love that people are strict on this stuff but at the same time reality is out there. just go to a sporting event, walmart, or any other place where men congregate and you will notice 95% of guys have beer bellies. and I live in a pretty damn healthy part of the country.

with all the shit in our food and food company marketing you should be proud to be under 17% body fat even as a male in the USA these days. when i go to a game i bring my own food and tailgate.. then leave fruit in the car for after in a cooler. i won't eat the garbage they sell at the game, it is all gut food.. but i see guys eating the typical crap there

and anything remotely close to 10% is an accomplishment (unless you are a crackhead)

- - - Updated - - -

i agree the OP has plenty of room for improvement. we all do!

he can choose to bulk from here or cut down more. it really depends on his goals
Agree! I'm from the midwest and it's crazy the amount of fat people here. I too am always bringing food and water from home with me. When we head to a hotel for the weekend for whatever reason I'm bringing a cooler of prepared food so I can stick to my plan. People think I'm nuts and it's a lot of work but it's just my routine at this point!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

225 is relative to the height and weight bro. At 5’8”....225 and definitely 250 at 10% body fat would be considered a beast for sure. I wasn’t using the word monster in a bad way

Exactly. It's all relative to height and bone structure.

Look at some of the guys on the 212 mr olympia stage. They're only 212 pounds but holy shit do they have pack a lot of muscle onto their frame

They're only 212 pounds but holy shit do they have pack a lot of muscle onto their frame

Great! Just when my 5'11"-185lb-self was beginning to feel slightly less skinny. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom