Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking cycle thoughts

TylerTY

Registered
I’m looking to bulk this next cycle, need to increase appetite

my stats are 6’1’’ 175 pounds
deca durabolin has worked for me in the past. I ran 200 and 300mgs last times. Thinking of hiking it up higher to 500mgs
how much test would you add here? Also dianabol I read was good too for appetite. Too much to add it in too?

B12 increases appetite. So does D-bol. 25 mgs a day and more food will work. Guaranteed. (Lifting more weight won't hurt either. )

Make sure you take N2GUARD with that D-bol.

If you are looking to increase your appetite, look no further than mk677... you can run it anytime, with anything in any scenario... you want to run it a minimum of 6 months but a year is more optimal... you can get it at https://sarms.forsale

deca is great for appetite, i have yet to meet anyone who says otherwise who used it.

i would do it 500mg deca
50mg proviron
125mg test

this works good but i would drop the deca a bit lower and raise the test a little bit

deca durabolin has worked for me in the past. I ran 200 and 300mgs last times. Thinking of hiking it up higher to 500mgs
how much test would you add here? Also dianabol I read was good too for appetite. Too much to add it in too?

bro those poozy dosages, that why you so skinny.. need to up deca to 600-800 minimum

With 500mgs of deca durabolin, I would add 250mgs testosterone to 500mgs of test.
Add some aromasin and n2guard for dbol.

I agree with Dylan, you would definitely want to go with MK677 for your appetite sir. The best quality can be found at sarms4sale!

Mk677
Deca 500
Test 125
Proviron

Like steve said
Pretty much can’t go wrong and no estrogen sides for the most part.

Let the deca do the work

For how tall you are you seem to be lacking in real size did you ever make a true base before starting peds

Check out our podcast on bulking steroids:

Bulking Steroids
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-370-deca-anadrol-and-dianabol-for-bulking/

Back
Top Bottom