Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking on deca/test/dbol

GraigBen

Registered
I’m a vegetarian so I don’t eat meat, just veggies, fruits and eggs. Last cycle was a year ago and did testosterone with trenbolone. Had good results. This time I want to try Deca durabolin Nandrolone at 300mg a week, testosterone cypionate at 300mg a week for 12 weeks each. Then add in dianabol 30mg a day. Good cycle? I’m 5.7 176 9% body fat

Deca and Test at 300 is alright but adding dbol will push you into the range where you need an AI like aromasin 25mgs/day.

I’m a vegetarian so I don’t eat meat, just veggies, fruits and eggs. Last cycle was a year ago and did testosterone with trenbolone. Had good results. This time I want to try Deca durabolin Nandrolone at 300mg a week, testosterone cypionate at 300mg a week for 12 weeks each. Then add in dianabol 30mg a day. Good cycle? I’m 5.7 176 9% body fat

Welcome brother , yes test + deca + dbol is best overall cycle you can use to grow and to be safe . I prefer higher test like 500 will be ok and keep all the rest same .Go for 12 weeks or 16 to get full results from it

Back
Top Bottom