Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking at high bodyfat?

Why is putting 47 pounds on unhealthy especially if my routine is solid you have to remember I am very muscular under the fat! I am 6,3 also so i look too lean for my liking!

Not exactly that but rather the compensation of gradual increase in bf with gradually higher AI dosage.

You just have to be realistic. You're not going to gain 47 lbs of muscle. That will take a decade at best. Probably longer, so yes most of it would be fat. If you gain 5 lbs of muscle in a year that's great progress. Unless of course you are undersized. Then you can gain more

You just have to be realistic. You're not going to gain 47 lbs of muscle. That will take a decade at best. Probably longer, so yes most of it would be fat. If you gain 5 lbs of muscle in a year that's great progress. Unless of course you are undersized. Then you can gain more

Awesome always felt undersized can’t wait to finally start enjoying life!

This is spot on

Back
Top Bottom