Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulking at high bodyfat?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Bulking at high bodyfat?

My goal weight is 285 I am 238 at 500 mg of test e a week,I am fairly lean at 6,3, I plan on high dose ai on cycle!, my understanding is taking steroids at a higher body fat will convert to more estrogen, can this be reversed with higher ai? I am chasing a powerlifting physique! Stats
    Squat-405
    Deadlift-500
    Bench-225

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyhard View Post
    My goal weight is 285 I am 238 at 500 mg of test e a week,I am fairly lean at 6,3, I plan on high dose ai on cycle!, my understanding is taking steroids at a higher body fat will convert to more estrogen, can this be reversed with higher ai? I am chasing a powerlifting physique! Stats
    Squat-405
    Deadlift-500
    Bench-225
    I would say just do blood work mid cycle. Start at 12.5mg aromasin every other day if dosing 500mg of test a week and then week 5 take bloods, see estrogen levels, and adjust AI accordingly.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    I would say just do blood work mid cycle. Start at 12.5mg aromasin every other day if dosing 500mg of test a week and then week 5 take bloods, see estrogen levels, and adjust AI accordingly.
    Will I still be able to make gains even at a high bodyfat,or will estrogen offset all the benefits of the cycle?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Will I still be able to make gains even at a high bodyfat,or will estrogen offset all the benefits of the cycle?
    Lol...

Come on bro..

Of course you will still make gains, just take your proper AI dose..

Judging by that comment i really donít think you are ready for steroids man.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Squat-405
    Deadlift-500
    Bench-225
    Both of these are bad ideas.

Putting on 47lbs is... just no. And having next to no estrogen is also not good.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Donít crash your Estrogen because trust me it ainít fun.

Good luck bro you need to learn a lot more before using steroids.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Of course it all depends on your training and diet though.

Correct higher estrogen (if in part due to having higher body fat) will inhibit gains but again if you are running the proper amount of AI and do blooodwork pre-cycle (to see where your test levels, estradiol (estrogen), LH, and FSH are) and then do them mid-cycle you can adjust your AI to get your estrogen into a healthy range. As others have stated you dont want to crash your estrogen as that is a miserable feeling.

I would be more concerned with the strain on your heart if you are already carry high body fat steroids are just going to tax your heart even more, raise blood pressure, harm lipid profiles, etc.

How old are you? I would focus on getting body fat down first personally. I get the power lifter physique you are going for but you could put on 47 pounds by just eating 6,000 calories of food a day and training hard for the next couple of years. One cycle is not going to add 47 pounds.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    powerlifting competitively you need to be in a weight class unless you are in the heavyweight class which has no max weight

so wanting to put on 50 pounds of fat makes no sense and will be counter productive. i cannot seriously advise this as it is simply not healthy
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Those lifts are poor for a guy your size. You need to keep training and get better stats before touching steroids.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Those lifts are poor for a guy your size. You need to keep training and get better stats before touching steroids.
    Bench is weak but strong squat and deadlift!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast