bannednutrition.com

Thread: Need some information about TRT

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Need some information about TRT

I just finished a 12 week cycle of test e at 500 a week and will now run 200 a week of test e for 12 to 15 weeks. I self diagnosed TRT and before you give me shit, I know I may have jumped the gun. I'm 36 and probably should just checked my levels before assuming. That's my question actually. Is there a time that I should test my levels now after running test e or is it just going to be inaccurate now? I do have a PCP and I did run it by him that I wanted to check my levels but he kinda brushed it off and made it seem like he could tell I was fine just by looking at me. I am getting blood work done but to be honest I'm not sure if it's everything I need to be. I'm getting a comprehensive metabolic panel done. Is that all I need or is there other lab work I should get done? Also if all I'm running is test e that liver aid should I use? I know n2guard is a favorite but I didn't know if I would need that with what I'm running. Sorry if this is confusing and sorry if it's done noob shit. Just looking for help and to be going about this the healthiest and most logical possible way

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't put yourself on self-administered TRT, and 200mg is almost certainly too much any how. Stop injecting, wait two weeks, and then start a full nolvadex and clomid PCT. After you finish PCT wait a few more weeks, and then go get bloodwork to see where you are. If you're numbers are fine, and you don't have symptoms, there's absolutely no reason for TRT. If you go down that road, it is for life. Once you've been on for 6 months to a year, there's not much chance you could restart natural testosterone production again of you decided TRT wasn't for you.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I appreciate that advice. I have all the proper PCT right now, so that's good. When I ask for bloodwork or go get bloodwork, what exactly am I asking for that will check exactly what I need checked?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you are in the US, most states will let you schedule your own bloodwork through services like https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/bod...er-testing.php The hormone panel for females should test the values you need (and is much cheaper).

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwinkevorkian View Post
    I appreciate that advice. I have all the proper PCT right now, so that's good. When I ask for bloodwork or go get bloodwork, what exactly am I asking for that will check exactly what I need checked?
    Comprehensive metabolic panel should tell you most. If I remember correctly that’ll tell you your RBC count and HGL/LDL. But if you just want to know about TRT I would save some money and simply ask for a test/free test and estrogen panel. If you’re worried ab telling your dr. why. Just say you’ve been feeling a little off and have had sexual performance issues. I used the term “wet paper bag” when explaining to my doc how I felt.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes 
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR 
Estradiol 
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) 
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) 
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So you diagnosed yourself as having low testosterone without having bloodwork? That's like diagnosing yourself with aids because you can't get over a cold. Lol. If you want to look into trt, just clear everything out of your system and go see a urologist or endo. If your T is low they will hook you up. Do some research on the doctors. If you live in a large city there is always a few that will give you scripts for other aas so you don't have to buy it from clandestine labs run out of some guys basement

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brandontx View Post
    So you diagnosed yourself as having low testosterone without having bloodwork? That's like diagnosing yourself with aids because you can't get over a cold. Lol. If you want to look into trt, just clear everything out of your system and go see a urologist or endo. If your T is low they will hook you up. Do some research on the doctors. If you live in a large city there is always a few that will give you scripts for other aas so you don't have to buy it from clandestine labs run out of some guys basement
    +1 if you have any desire to not go on TRT you should stop injecting and start a 7-8 week PCT with clomid, nolva, AI, and a natural test booster. Finish the PCT and wait 1-2 months and get LH, FSH, Total and free test check and see where you are at.

If you dont rebound then go talk to a doc about TRT. As others have said 200mg/week is probably too a high a dose long term as you can have a bunch of unwanted side effects from test too high.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    To echo what everyone else has said, you need give serious thought to TRT and consult a doctor. It is a lifelong, life changing decision.

I started TRT at 41 under the care of a doctor. I feel like I jumped the gun and I do have some regrets. My natural levels were mid 500s prior to getting on test and I feel I could have naturally raised my levels and continued to make gains through at least my mid 40s. I've been on for 2 years now so there in no going back. I've actually considered coming off and doing a hardcore PCT to see where my natural levels get back to. But I don't want to through that hell...especially now that at best it would buy me a few years before I am right back on again.

I have moved away from my doc and now self-administer because it was a ripoff and he didn't seem to know or care all that much.

As far as dosage, everyone is different but I have found that 75mg a week puts my test levels in the 800s 4-5 days after injection.