Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking on Prop/Tren

Jamisixtey

Registered
6'0
183 LBS
One cycle under the belt (sustanon/dbol on bulk for 12 weeks, and then prop/tren for 4 weeks)

I'm going to be starting my second cycle in about 2 months, most likely. I loved the size I got from the sustanon/dbol
but I hated the water retention. I know that sust and dbol are both notorious for water retention. I hate the look I get with it,
and I was wondering if Prop/Tren would be a better bet to bulk as I understand that Prop/Tren is just as effective for bulking
it's just that I would have to pin myself that many more times if I was going to run prop.
Would running arimadex with the something like cyp or even enanthate significantly reduce the bloat? Thanks.

bro any steroid is effective for bulking...and of course to stay lean you need some aids...here's a good cycle for you...

week 1-6
test prop 100mgs/EOD
tren acetate 50mgs/EOD
cardarine gw 20mgs/ED
andarine s4 25mgs/ed
aromasin 12.5mgs/EOD
n2guard 5caps/ED

week 7-12
test prop 100mgs/EOD
tren acetate 50mgs/EOD
cardarine gw 20mgs/ED
andarine s4 25mgs/ed
aromasin 12.5mgs/EOD
hcgenerate 5 caps/ed
n2guard 6 caps/ED

followed by a 6 week perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I mean.. Yea.. I guess.. Tren doesn't contribute to bloat.. I guess since prop is a faster ester people believe it's worse for bloat.. Not running an ai would Def help...

I think Tren is great for bulking. I actually have a harder time cutting on it because the shit makes me hungry as hell. I'm an enigma I guess.

I tried tren from Legends and another source (I forget the name), and I had NO sides on either. No Tren Flu/Tren cough. No exhaustion and other sides typical of tren use. My friends used the same lab and had sides, so I'm pretty sure it was legit. Is it possible that I just dont get bad sides from the Tren because of genetics or bodytype? Would it be as effective without the sides or does it mean that the anabolic effects would be diminished?

I tried tren from Legends and another source (I forget the name), and I had NO sides on either. No Tren Flu/Tren cough. No exhaustion and other sides typical of tren use. My friends used the same lab and had sides, so I'm pretty sure it was legit. Is it possible that I just dont get bad sides from the Tren because of genetics or bodytype? Would it be as effective without the sides or does it mean that the anabolic effects would be diminished?

That's the thing about side effects that many people tend to ignore. They don't have any particular patter of appearance. Some may experience them, some may not. Also, some people may have side effects at one particular moment in life, and not have any issues in another moment. You never know when and who will suffer side effects.

bro any steroid is effective for bulking...and of course to stay lean you need some aids...here's a good cycle for you...

week 1-6
test prop 100mgs/EOD
tren acetate 50mgs/EOD
cardarine gw 20mgs/ED
andarine s4 25mgs/ed
aromasin 12.5mgs/EOD
n2guard 5caps/ED

week 7-12
test prop 100mgs/EOD
tren acetate 50mgs/EOD
cardarine gw 20mgs/ED
andarine s4 25mgs/ed
aromasin 12.5mgs/EOD
hcgenerate 5 caps/ed
n2guard 6 caps/ED

followed by a 6 week perfect PCT: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Sincerely, I don't like the tren idea for a second cycle - there are plenty of steroids that are safer, and are quite effective. However, if you end up running tren, make sure to add Cardarine GW as a minimum - it will relieve many of tren's side effects.

Hard to say. Some guys here don't really show much "sides" on tren, but a generally agree upon affect is still body temp going up, slight to moderate aggression.. Trouble sleeping (me right now lol) .. But some guys report they may only have some or less sides. Mine are very manageable.. But there's no doubt when you run tren. At all. It's just different. Maybe try another brand..

Never heard of a tren flu.. And the cough if generally only during injection. Good lord if the cough was all cycle I would never run it. That cough kills man. Hurts

you need to run an AI on every cycle which has aromatizing compounds (for the most part).. there are exceptions to the rule but its a good rule of thumb

6 feet and 183 after a wet cycle like that tells me you did not have a proper base beforehand. did you weigh 165 before?

TREN FLU? Wth is that? I ain't ever heard of that either. Not that I'm concerned, cause I've got the tren cough only once. That sucks. As far as the sides, what kinda dose u running. The sides for most are dose related. I start getting over 250/300 week and the sides start kicking in. At 200, I get practically nothing.

TREN FLU? Wth is that? I ain't ever heard of that either. Not that I'm concerned, cause I've got the tren cough only once. That sucks. As far as the sides, what kinda dose u running. The sides for most are dose related. I start getting over 250/300 week and the sides start kicking in. At 200, I get practically nothing.

6'0
183 LBS
One cycle under the belt (sustanon/dbol on bulk for 12 weeks, and then prop/tren for 4 weeks)

I'm going to be starting my second cycle in about 2 months, most likely. I loved the size I got from the sustanon/dbol
but I hated the water retention. I know that sust and dbol are both notorious for water retention. I hate the look I get with it,
and I was wondering if Prop/Tren would be a better bet to bulk as I understand that Prop/Tren is just as effective for bulking
it's just that I would have to pin myself that many more times if I was going to run prop.
Would running arimadex with the something like cyp or even enanthate significantly reduce the bloat? Thanks.

yes it will not give you the water weight but you will gain lean muscle.Not sure about already adding tren on only your second cycle though

6'0
183 LBS

The water retention you experienced was most likely mainly due to not running an AI.

Make sure you include aromosin, arimidex or liquidex ai during your next cycle.

If you want to use test prop and tren a, use the cycle gear head outlined for you

week 1-6
test prop 100mgs/EOD
tren acetate 50mgs/EOD
cardarine gw 20mgs/ED
andarine s4 25mgs/ed
aromasin 12.5mgs/EOD
n2guard 5caps/ED

week 7-12
test prop 100mgs/EOD
tren acetate 50mgs/EOD
cardarine gw 20mgs/ED
andarine s4 25mgs/ed
aromasin 12.5mgs/EOD
hcgenerate 5 caps/ed
n2guard 6 caps/ED

I personally wouldn't run tren for a second cycle but if you do decide to, this is a really well laid out cycle and pct

Back
Top Bottom