Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking steroid stack

Barwise

Registered
Hi guys,

I ran a test e 350 (700mg/w) and Dianabol (40mg/d) cycle. The test I ran for 15 weeks and dbol for the first 4 weeks to kickstart the cycle.

I was wondering what I can add or change to add a massive amount of mass on my next cycle.

Thank you guys!!

Domt forget, this way you are running 3 compounds that aromatase in high level, AI needed from day one. Also Priviron and Caber to avoid Deca sides.

I run test+deca between 400 to 500 per week and see great results on a bulk. Of course, your diet and training need to be dialed in as always.

Is mass the sole objective?

700mg/week of test and 40mg/day of DBOL is a lot of aromatizing compounds so as stated above be very mindful of your AI dosage as thats a lot of estrogen conversion with those 2 compounds.

I would honestly drop the DBOL and just run Test/Deca or Test/Eq and get yoru calories in if sheer mass is the goal.

I usually like my test dosages in the 250mg/week - 350mg/week plus another compound like EQ or Deca in the 500-600mg/week range but if you want that puffy mass then agreed with above test at 500 plus either deca or eq at 400-600mg/week would be a great next cycle.

Hi guys,

I ran a test e 350 (700mg/w) and Dianabol (40mg/d) cycle. The test I ran for 15 weeks and dbol for the first 4 weeks to kickstart the cycle.

I was wondering what I can add or change to add a massive amount of mass on my next cycle.

Thank you guys!!

You don't mention the results you had.

best for bulking is
1.test e or c(500-750mg) + dbol(30-50mg)
2.test c + oxy(50-100mg)-dont use deca here.
3.test c + deca(500-750mg)+ dbol

some of athletes using something for gaining apetite. from peptides its good ghrp 6

-------------------------------------------------------

Www.Farm-tren.com hgh l roids

- - - Updated - - -

best for bulking is
1.test e or c(500-750mg) + dbol(30-50mg)
2.test c + oxy(50-100mg)-dont use deca here.
3.test c + deca(500-750mg)+ dbol

some of athletes using something for gaining apetite. from peptides its good ghrp 6

-------------------------------------------------------

Www.Farm-tren.com hgh l roids

Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

My sole goal is big mass, I'm only planning on cutting in October so is deca or eq preferred?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm only looking for big mass, I'm only going on a cutting cycle in October, is eq or deca preferred for mass building?

- - - Updated - - -

Height: 192cm
Weight: 94kg looking to get to 100kg
Body fat: 14%

My first 2 cycles I ran for 10 weeks: 900mg Test E p/w

My 3rd cycle I ran for 15 weeks: 700mg Test E and Dbol 40mg for 4 weeks to kickstart cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

My first 2 cycles I ran for 10 weeks: 900mg Test E p/w with Nolvadex pct and gained 20kg's and then 10kg's respectively and body fat went up from 10% to 18% and 12% to 16%.

My 3rd cycle I ran for 15 weeks: 700mg Test E and Dbol 40mg for 4 weeks to kickstart cycle with Nolvadex pct and gained 17kg's, my body fat went up from 13% to 17%.

I am an ectomorph so if I skip a meal I lose weight.

Too young and don't miss a meal. But you're not that ectomorphic at 200lbs

I was given the totally wrong advise when I started out with the 900mg test, if I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have started with that amount at all xD. I haven't received any bad sides from the anabolics so far, I mostly just get more hair growth at the stomach area and a manageable amount of pimples on my upper arms...

My diet is on par bit if I skip my meals and eat incorrectly for a month I can easilly lose 6-10kg's. That's why I say I'm an ectomorph.

I am an ectomorph so if I skip a meal I lose weight.

so you want to be just a big strong perma bulker?

if that is the case then fine, but man that isn't fitness

Hello. I think you should start from your diet, calculate your protein carb fat intake, correct it and only then start cycle

Back
Top Bottom