Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking up with Dianabol

I was wondering about a prolactin support, too. I tried NPP , but not Deca yet. I'm going to do the test, deca, dbol cycle this winter. Unless I find a better combo. Dieting now too get ready for a bulk this winter.

I was wondering about a prolactin support, too. I tried NPP , but not Deca yet. I'm going to do the test, deca, dbol cycle this winter. Unless I find a better combo. Dieting now too get ready for a bulk this winter.

With deca you'll definitely want some caber or prami on hand. I prefer caber myself.

I prefer NPP. Not as much bloat or strength gains but its much better for guys wanting to cycle.

i don't know bro...deca and dbol is most potent for bulking...

You will get bigger with DECA and dbol over NPP and dbol but the gains aren't as lean, a lot of water, and its harder to keep that size gain. What I mean by cycling is that it is so hard to recover from its nearly better left to guys on trt who don't have to worry about PCT. But deca and dbol will blow you up like nothing else

Are you guys planning for your fall/winter bulking cycle? are you ready to stack a good bulking run? Well, what bulking cycle is complete without dianabol. You always need a oral kick-start with a bulking run.

read more here:
http://www.evolutionary.org/bulking-with-dianabol/

Yes indeed. I'm going with dianabol/pronabol at 50mg EOD with a prohormone on off days and Test E at 500mg. every 2 weeks for the duration. My test level is pretty high at 1,000+ng/dl. and I like to keep things smooth.

I read that anapolon is liver toxic and maybe a precursor to liver cancer. If I were to try anapolon I'd go with a relatively low dose of no more than 25mg. on training days with injections of 200mg. of deca and 200mg. of Test C or E mixed together with Super Test 450 every two weeks will probably do it for me.

Yes is an alpha-alkylated compound, but so is dianabol. You also have to think about half lives, oxy is about 8 hours dbol os about double from memory

What a yummy cycle. I would even switch out the DBol for Dianabulk (MyProH). It's just as strong, I've tried their Primoboldex and Dianabulk, they're no joke. and it has an AI included in it & can be purchased legally!

By ai do you mean androstiendone?
Check that it is.. that's like an oral cocktail

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom