Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bunk EQ or just not enough time?

haisensei

Proficient Brother
Just pinned 7th week of boldenone 500mg. If anything appetite is LESS not more, I have to force myself to eat. 200g protein a day and clean otherwise. No really noticeable gains in size, strength and vascularity maybe are a bit better. I know it's a long ester, just wait or should I question it as being bunk? Planning 16 weeks. Product from a forum sponsor with good ratings.

48, 30 years in gym natty till 18 months ago, 3rd cycle. 5'11, 233, 12% bf

This one is:
EQ 500/wk
test 250wk weeks 1-6, bumped to 500/wk this week to try to get something going
aromasin 12.5mg/week (E2 is almost undetectable so I don't aromatize much I guess)
cardarine 20mg/day

Thoughts from the brain trust?

EQ doesn't cause a rise in appetite in most people. just roll with that man, if your body doesn't want to eat then don't force yourself, that is bullshit

you are 12% body fat, just do what you are doing and recomp rest of the way, also i wouldn't go past 12 weeks

Just pinned 7th week of boldenone 500mg. If anything appetite is LESS not more, I have to force myself to eat. 200g protein a day and clean otherwise. No really noticeable gains in size, strength and vascularity maybe are a bit better. I know it's a long ester, just wait or should I question it as being bunk? Planning 16 weeks. Product from a forum sponsor with good ratings.

48, 30 years in gym natty till 18 months ago, 3rd cycle. 5'11, 233, 12% bf

This one is:
EQ 500/wk
test 250wk weeks 1-6, bumped to 500/wk this week to try to get something going
aromasin 12.5mg/week (E2 is almost undetectable so I don't aromatize much I guess)
cardarine 20mg/day

Thoughts from the brain trust?

I haven't seen a size gain from equipoise myself even at 600mgs/week and 400mgs protein/day.

But this cycle you have is more of a cutting cycle not a bulking run. Test 250mgs/EQ 500mgs you'll actually lose bodyfat and probably gain a bit of muscle, not a huge cycle here. With cardarine you'll be burning fat better too.

I wouldn't worry about it and keep going in the cycle until 16 weeks.

Are you going to log this cycle on EVO? would be nice to see your training and diet, you say you're eating clean, what are you eating?

ive also said how completely and utterly overstated the hunger increase is on eq... that does not happen often... i would say far less experience that than do... that would be not be any bearing on whether or not you had quality eq... you will see a rise in rbc, hematocrit etc... bloodwork will show you that... obviously expect strength, lean muscle, as well as some noticeable increases in endurance, nothing drastic but it is noticeable...

What test Mobster? My test is 1900, e2 undetectable, shbg low, hematocrit 55 and I donate blood

Check Stevesmi's sticky on blood tests. It tells you what to ask for

There has been so much bro science that Bold will stimulate the appetite, for some individuals this does happen but it's not long-lived and it ends up balancing out eventually, on paper or at least people wish it will be that way the entire time. But ultimately the body will regulate itself and the hunger flattens out.
This is a hormone that you don't jump into with high expectations, it is simply just a tool to help assist with your training, your diet and in conjunction with some other compounds you may be running.
The stuff works great if people know how to make it work for them but most people don't know what to look for because they have such high expectations and they're looking for something on the surface.

IMO it's a compound that just about everyone can go without, it has its special place, but it's not ideal or a realistic compound to use. There are so many better options out there.

I don't like EQ for a variety of reasons. I would rather use deca as a mild anabolic all day. It is more predictable regarding estrogen, blood pressure, and just side effects in general.

I don't like EQ for a variety of reasons. I would rather use deca as a mild anabolic all day. It is more predictable regarding estrogen, blood pressure, and just side effects in general.
This. I don't know why anyone needs anything other than test and deca. The point is to grow and these make you grow with the least amount of side effects.

I don’t get the appetite like everyone says about eq and I have ran it multiple times. Also have you had your bloods drawn

Yes and everything is spot on. Test over 2k, e2 very low, stopped the aromasin for a few weeks, everything else perfect. Still not much appetite, force feeding myself protein 6x a day.

Yes and everything is spot on. Test over 2k, e2 very low, stopped the aromasin for a few weeks, everything else perfect. Still not much appetite, force feeding myself protein 6x a day.

If you are Force feeding yourself, that's not good that's something wrong with your metabolism.
You should do a metabolic reset.
Eating can be difficult for people, but people shouldn't before speeding 5 to 6 meals.
Relying on a compound based on specific feels that other people report shouldn't be an indicator as anything. The fact that you're Force feeding yourself alone indicates that your metabolism is in dismay.

Reset your metabolism and start over.

Thx Vision. Is there a reference I should look at for resetting my metabolism? Not sure how to do that

Appreciate everyone's input

Back
Top Bottom