Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BUNK test E?

cocoh23

Registered
Hey guys, I'm on my 4th week of Test E dosed at 500 mg/ week. I'm currently pinning 2 times per week on Monday and Thursday. I'm using a brand by the name of Bio Gena *don't Know if anyone here has ever heard of it* it seemed to be super legitimate based off the box, pamplet inside and where it was from. The amps had a batch number as well. The test itself seemed oily. But as I mentioned before I'm on week 4 and I've experienced little to no strength gains, no noticeable increase in size and no side effects. Any idea on if this is a bunk product or am I just overthinking?

Hey guys, I'm on my 4th week of Test E dosed at 500 mg/ week. I'm currently pinning 2 times per week on Monday and Thursday. I'm using a brand by the name of Bio Gena *don't Know if anyone here has ever heard of it* it seemed to be super legitimate based off the box, pamplet inside and where it was from. The amps had a batch number as well. The test itself seemed oily. But as I mentioned before I'm on week 4 and I've experienced little to no strength gains, no noticeable increase in size and no side effects. Any idea on if this is a bunk product or am I just overthinking?
Pull bloods at the end of week 5... thsi will give you a decent indicator, its not 100% effective as results may vary, but it will tell you if you're shut down and if there's hormone coming from an exogenous source..

...it seemed to be super legitimate based off the box, pamplet inside and where it was from.

Seems to be perfectly legitimate to me.

You can't tell whether or not your gear is real just by looking at it.

You can get blood work done while using it or use a home steroid testing kit like roid test

You can get blood work done while using it or use a home steroid testing kit like roid test

Unfortunately true. It's as shame when they put more into making it look real than being real.

But "...it seemed to be super legitimate based off the box, pamplet inside and where it was from."

If you really aren't feeling much of anything after 4 weeks, I'd cut your losses and get that bloodwork done now. If it shows no signs of higher than normal test levels then you stuff is junk.

The worst part about getting crap gear is the time invested...you train hard for 8 weeks only to find out your gear was bad. That's the frustrating part.

Back
Top Bottom