Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bunk or underdosed Dbol

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Bunk or underdosed Dbol

I was originally planning on leaving Dbol out of my current Test and EQ blast because of the bloat and water weight. But I busted my ass on my recent cut and surpassed by my bodyfat goal so I thought I'd reward myself with a Dbol Kickstart for a boost while waiting for the EQ to kick in.

Let me start by saying I am always the first one to tell people to be realistic and give steroids time. Changes don't happen overnight and you aren't just going to hulk out all of a sudden. That being said, I've been on 30mg Dbol for 2 weeks and I've gained about 3 pounds, which is likely from my increased calorie intake. I've seen no noticeable strength gains and I've had no bloat or any other known sides of Dbol. Its not that I want the negative sides but sometimes that's what tells you your gear is legit.

2 days ago I upped it to 50mg and I may have felt some slight back and calf pumps in the gym today. I'm still not convinced it isn't totally bunk and at the very least it has to be severely underdosed. I know 30mg is pretty conservative but am I wrong in expecting some results after 2 weeks at that dose? I've never used Dbol but I've done plenty of research and I feel like I should be seeing some noticeable changes at this point.

The Dbol came from an approved source that I've always had great results with. I'm not going to put them on blast, thats not my style. I'll PM a rep and handle things on the side. I just want to make sure I'm not wrong in thinking I should have seen results by now.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't say it's bunk. I took 50mgs of dbol per day without much sides. But used it with aromasin and nolvadex I'm scared of gyno LOL. Added some n2guard and had no back pumps either.
    I think there is a case by case basis for many of the sides guys feel IMO.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    50mgs of dbol if you're lean and not prone to estrogen maybe low sides. I was bridging with 10mgs of dbol per day with literally 0 side effects no AIs not serms.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it depends on where you are at now and where you came from

if you are 130 pounds at 6 foot tall and get on dbol and eat a lot then yeah it will be easy to gain a ton of weight fast
    but if you are already a large base already, then your room to gain is much more tiny. 3 pounds is still a lot of weight
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I always knew when I was on Dbol because the pumps I got were almost debilitating. It actually took me longer to finish my workout because I'd have to wait for the pump to go down a bit between sets. I think if it's from a trusted source chances are it's legit because it's not an expensive item, no reason to sell fakes. 🤔

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogznlogz View Post
    I always knew when I was on Dbol because the pumps I got were almost debilitating. It actually took me longer to finish my workout because I'd have to wait for the pump to go down a bit between sets. I think if it's from a trusted source chances are it's legit because it's not an expensive item, no reason to sell fakes. 🤔
    I think the same, if you got it from a trusted source it's legit dbol, But not all guys respond the same to dbol IMO. I've had guys prepping for NPC shows taking 30mgs per day dianabol and felt no sides, that's genetics for you.

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    While sides are expected, severity is unknown, as everyone is different, that is why full PCT is a must

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You cant predict how you'll respond. Everybody is different and every time is different

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro who gonna fake dbol? make no sense

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    give it some more time
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast