Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bunk or underdosed Dbol

ElevenBravo77

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
I was originally planning on leaving Dbol out of my current Test and EQ blast because of the bloat and water weight. But I busted my ass on my recent cut and surpassed by my bodyfat goal so I thought I'd reward myself with a Dbol Kickstart for a boost while waiting for the EQ to kick in.

Let me start by saying I am always the first one to tell people to be realistic and give steroids time. Changes don't happen overnight and you aren't just going to hulk out all of a sudden. That being said, I've been on 30mg Dbol for 2 weeks and I've gained about 3 pounds, which is likely from my increased calorie intake. I've seen no noticeable strength gains and I've had no bloat or any other known sides of Dbol. Its not that I want the negative sides but sometimes that's what tells you your gear is legit.

2 days ago I upped it to 50mg and I may have felt some slight back and calf pumps in the gym today. I'm still not convinced it isn't totally bunk and at the very least it has to be severely underdosed. I know 30mg is pretty conservative but am I wrong in expecting some results after 2 weeks at that dose? I've never used Dbol but I've done plenty of research and I feel like I should be seeing some noticeable changes at this point.

The Dbol came from an approved source that I've always had great results with. I'm not going to put them on blast, thats not my style. I'll PM a rep and handle things on the side. I just want to make sure I'm not wrong in thinking I should have seen results by now.

I wouldn't say it's bunk. I took 50mgs of dbol per day without much sides. But used it with aromasin and nolvadex I'm scared of gyno LOL. Added some n2guard and had no back pumps either.
I think there is a case by case basis for many of the sides guys feel IMO.

50mgs of dbol if you're lean and not prone to estrogen maybe low sides. I was bridging with 10mgs of dbol per day with literally 0 side effects no AIs not serms.

it depends on where you are at now and where you came from

if you are 130 pounds at 6 foot tall and get on dbol and eat a lot then yeah it will be easy to gain a ton of weight fast
but if you are already a large base already, then your room to gain is much more tiny. 3 pounds is still a lot of weight

I always knew when I was on Dbol because the pumps I got were almost debilitating. It actually took me longer to finish my workout because I'd have to wait for the pump to go down a bit between sets. I think if it's from a trusted source chances are it's legit because it's not an expensive item, no reason to sell fakes. 🤔

I always knew when I was on Dbol because the pumps I got were almost debilitating. It actually took me longer to finish my workout because I'd have to wait for the pump to go down a bit between sets. I think if it's from a trusted source chances are it's legit because it's not an expensive item, no reason to sell fakes. 🤔

I think the same, if you got it from a trusted source it's legit dbol, But not all guys respond the same to dbol IMO. I've had guys prepping for NPC shows taking 30mgs per day dianabol and felt no sides, that's genetics for you.

it depends on where you are at now and where you came from

if you are 130 pounds at 6 foot tall and get on dbol and eat a lot then yeah it will be easy to gain a ton of weight fast
but if you are already a large base already, then your room to gain is much more tiny. 3 pounds is still a lot of weight

I do already have a solid base. I wasn't expecting newb type crazy gains, I've got a few cycles under my belt and I've been lifting most of my life.

I guess people have always hyped up Dbol to the point where it may have raised my expectations. Its not like I want a bunch of temporary strength and water weight that's just going to go away when I drop the Dbol, I was just expecting more at this point.

I've ran Tbol a few times and TBH I dont feel any more from this Dbol than I do with Tbol. Maybe I just dont respond well, I dont know. But with Dbol being more toxic, I dont see where it is worth it, at least not for me.

I do already have a solid base. I wasn't expecting newb type crazy gains, I've got a few cycles under my belt and I've been lifting most of my life.

I guess people have always hyped up Dbol to the point where it may have raised my expectations. Its not like I want a bunch of temporary strength and water weight that's just going to go away when I drop the Dbol, I was just expecting more at this point.

I've ran Tbol a few times and TBH I dont feel any more from this Dbol than I do with Tbol. Maybe I just dont respond well, I dont know. But with Dbol being more toxic, I dont see where it is worth it, at least not for me.

You could always use a faster acting acetate injectable if you wanted a kicker. NPP, Tren A, or even Ment since it's readily available now. I've used NPP with a Deca / Test Cycle and had good results.

3 lbs is quite a bit in a 2 week time frame. As for the side everyone reacts differently to each compound. I would stay the course, you can always contact the rep with your concerns but I’d keep pushing as is.

Definitely no source is going to fake dbol on purpose unless they were selling 100% fake gear. Like you said, it is really cheap. That is why you will often find anavar faked as dbol. Give it a little more time and see how it goes. Either way, don't let it bring you down because you still have a solid cycle that will be peaking in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom