Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burn Baby Burn: Clen + T4

sn0rt

What's going on guys. Seems like there's not much information on running clen with t4.

I've been running clen 2on 2off. I'm currently on my second 2on phase. For the whole time I was running T4 along side with it, so about a month. I just stopped the T4 because I wasn't sure how long I can stay on it for, but was planning on continuing using it untill I was done running the Clen cycles.

Here's the dosing:

Clen was started @ 60mcg and was tapered up
T4 was started @ 100mcg and pretty much held it at that for most of the time then tapered up to 150mcg

Yesterday's clen dose was 120mcg, today I upped it to 140mcg

My questions are:

How long can I run the T4 for without causing thyroidal issues? I've read some places that you can run it for an extended period of time as long as the dose is <200mcg ED. True?

How many 2on phases can I do as long I take the 2off? I'm thinking up untill I can't feel anything, in that case, what's the dose to stay below where the risk:benefit ratio is not compromised?

Thanks guys, again I'm not being able to find solid information on this.

Oh and btw, people that aren't familiar with these compounds please refrain from giving inaccurate information.

T4 has a ridiculously long half-life and breaks down in the body into T3 (at a fairly low rate). People usually don't use it alongside clen, because T3 is more potent and provides quicker results. That said, T4 is probably safer, but there's still risk of messing up your own natural thyroid production. I don't have data on length of time or anything like that, but with T4, I'd probably taper it down and then at the end, make sure you're taking iodine (and/or kelp) and selenium to help facilitate natural thyroid production.

As far as how many bouts of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off you can follow on the clen; I'd say your assessment is about right. You could go based on feel, but I probably wouldn't do more than 3-4 rounds of it without a long break, myself.

And with the T4; if you're going to use it, then run it through the entire length of the cycle. Don't taper off and onto it.

T4 has a ridiculously long half-life and breaks down in the body into T3 (at a fairly low rate). People usually don't use it alongside clen, because T3 is more potent and provides quicker results. That said, T4 is probably safer, but there's still risk of messing up your own natural thyroid production. I don't have data on length of time or anything like that, but with T4, I'd probably taper it down and then at the end, make sure you're taking iodine (and/or kelp) and selenium to help facilitate natural thyroid production.

As far as how many bouts of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off you can follow on the clen; I'd say your assessment is about right. You could go based on feel, but I probably wouldn't do more than 3-4 rounds of it without a long break, myself.

And with the T4; if you're going to use it, then run it through the entire length of the cycle. Don't taper off and onto it.

Thanks for your input. It seems that this is not something many people are well-informed on, hence the lack of replies.

That's actually the reason why I went with T4, because it was safer. I know it converts at about 25%, so 100mcg of T4 should convert to about ~25mcg of T3 (probably a little less because conversions are usually never "optimal")

As far as the clen, I agree. I'm thinking 3-4 should be about the limit, the tolerance is built too quickly and to keep upping the dosage is not smart, I'd say going up to 160mcg should be the highest (of course on about the 3 run)

Hmmm.. I need to find out how long the T4 can be ran for and at what dose. I've read it can be ran for months at a time.. but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

Hmmm.. I need to find out how long the T4 can be ran for and at what dose. I've read it can be ran for months at a time.. but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

This is one that I have a feeling isn't going to have a lot of forum/underground responses, because T3 is the "go-to" for thyroid manipulation and most people who use T4 are prescribed (like myself). I don't think there's an inherent danger in terms of running it too long, but at the same time, I'm overly cautious and don't recommend messing with the thyroid if yours works well, already. Theoretically, there's no extra preferential fat-burning or anything like that, so the same could be accomplished by just eating less or burning more calories through exercise.

you should pick up some GW from gtgchem and toss that in this mix of fat burning this will really help out allot

I'm not well versed on it, would probably take me a good month of fully studying the compound and what it does.. I just read the quick overview and it seems pretty good.

This is one that I have a feeling isn't going to have a lot of forum/underground responses, because T3 is the "go-to" for thyroid manipulation and most people who use T4 are prescribed (like myself). I don't think there's an inherent danger in terms of running it too long, but at the same time, I'm overly cautious and don't recommend messing with the thyroid if yours works well, already. Theoretically, there's no extra preferential fat-burning or anything like that, so the same could be accomplished by just eating less or burning more calories through exercise.

Your caution is a good thing, I'm like that as well. It's def not something to play with. My thyroid is perfectly fine. Hmm, wondering if it would be a good idea to run it till it runs out, about 30ml left.

I just ran into this additional information, I figured I'd put it here for people who see this thread later on.

"Tricky ways of usage

Human body produces 90-110 mcg of l-thyroxine daily. For fat-burn it does not make sense to take just replacement dosages because your thyroid simply decreases production in response and you?ll come to what you started with ? the same T3/T4 levels in your body. Thus you have to consume dosages, which are higher than natural. But it?s possible to cheat the gland. If you take 12-25 mcg once every three days it will not affect endogenous T4 production thus making aggregated level higher (!)

I.e. in order to encourage metabolism, optimal dosage is not replacement dosage, but a dosage, which can increase general hormone levels without affecting endogenous thyroid production! Replacement dosage may help only to the people with low thyroid production, but why take more risking toxic effects while you can use much lower dosages?

For instance, normal production is 100 mcg/daily. Patient has 80 mcg/ daily. If he takes 100 mcg / daily he?ll get back to normal, but natural thyroid production will be shut down. However, if he does 25mcg every three days, his body will still produce this very same 80 mcg thus making around 90 mcg in total. Got the idea? Anyway you should discuss this with your GP. For bodybuilding you can use the same scheme ? either toy with high dosages or make just minor ?tuning? with 25 mcg every three days.

This is safe way of usage, but, of course, effect is incomparable to 150-300 mcg/day. It?s advisable only for relatively small fat-burn."

L-thyroxine (Levothyroxine Sodium,T4)

Back
Top Bottom