Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying both testosterone propionate and cypionate napsgear

usdee

Registered
I was wondering has anyone ever tried using testosterone propionate and testosterone cypionate in the same cycle. Rather than kick starting to cycle with an oral couldn't I go on napsgear and buy both of those esters and then just start from Week 1 and use the propionate as my Kickstart

I was wondering has anyone ever tried using testosterone propionate and testosterone cypionate in the same cycle. Rather than kick starting to cycle with an oral couldn't I go on napsgear and buy both of those esters and then just start from Week 1 and use the propionate as my Kickstart

I did use long and short ester testosterone together. I would inject test cyp 250mgs 2x/week and test prop 2x/week good combo.

During many years people always use orals to kickstart cycles but now days we see many top coaches using test prop forst 4 to 5 weeks with test E , cyp or sustenon just to kick start harder without using something toxic like orals.

During many years people always use orals to kickstart cycles but now days we see many top coaches using test prop forst 4 to 5 weeks with test E , cyp or sustenon just to kick start harder without using something toxic like orals.

Again and again. You DO NOT NEED to kick start.

It's getting to be kinda silly. If you want to get your levels up quicker use a shorter acting ester (as in one you pin more frequently). Or go on AAS earlier.

I've asked this a ton of times - show me the greater results. You can't. Zero extra gains = zero fkin point doing it except 'cos it makes me feel good'.

No one needs a kickstart - tell me differently.

True -- for the most part. The only reason I could see is if you're in top shape naturally and decide to do a show without a lot of time to actually makes gains from a cycle. In that case, getting b the benefits of gear immediately could be an advantage.

I don’t see the sense in 2 esters of testosterone. If I was going to do that I would just run sustanon

Guys have you covered, dont think too much!

Brother,
Of course, it’s common to start with a faster-acting compound. Also, there is a blend
Test Blend 350mg has the 3 x compound
Test C/TEST E/ TEST P as well very popular blend.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom