Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buying my boyfriend steroids

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

buying my boyfriend steroids

Hey Iím a female so go easy on me. I just started dating a guy and he told me on our 3rd date he uses steroids and was bragging about how strong he was. He made me go with him to the gym and he was doing weights and had a hard time with them trying to impress me. Should I pretend to care about how strong he was and nod, do guys like that?

Anyway his birthday is coming up and I want to buy him steroids as a gift cause he is into that sort of thing. The thing is I donít want to break the law and also I donít want him to use them and then start abusing me. I also donít want his dick to shrink on them. Maybe educate me a little on the effects they have. His dick is already really small if it got any smaller it would be the size of those putt-putt golf pencils. I pretend to enjoy sex with him cause he is so hot and cute and have gotten really good at faking orgasms so that isnít a problem.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sister sound like yo boyfriend Fonz lol. sum him up perfect, cannot lift and gots small pecker.

why don't you cum to texas and spread for real man on ranch? i show you what real man who use steroid like then you can go back up there and know

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    sister sound like yo boyfriend Fonz lol. sum him up perfect, cannot lift and gots small pecker.

why don't you cum to texas and spread for real man on ranch? i show you what real man who use steroid like then you can go back up there and know
    +1 go ride bareback with bodymonster

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Threads like this make me so proud to be a part of this community.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fasre View Post
    Hey Iím a female so go easy on me. I just started dating a guy and he told me on our 3rd date he uses steroids and was bragging about how strong he was. He made me go with him to the gym and he was doing weights and had a hard time with them trying to impress me. Should I pretend to care about how strong he was and nod, do guys like that?

Anyway his birthday is coming up and I want to buy him steroids as a gift cause he is into that sort of thing. The thing is I donít want to break the law and also I donít want him to use them and then start abusing me. I also donít want his dick to shrink on them. Maybe educate me a little on the effects they have. His dick is already really small if it got any smaller it would be the size of those putt-putt golf pencils. I pretend to enjoy sex with him cause he is so hot and cute and have gotten really good at faking orgasms so that isnít a problem.
    Yea why not, just dont buy him trenbolone. Straight buy him some testosterone enanthate and let him self TRT.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Telling you he used steroid on the 3td date and tried to impress you by taking you to the gym?
    That's a lot of red flags out there

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well if she's actually a real chick and not a thread troll (far stretch here) she won't be back now for sure...but this thread smelled like bullshit from the start

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i think these are all excellent questions

1. your balls shrink on steroids this is true
    2. i wouldn't buy him steroids
    3. he sounds insecure as fuck if he wants you to go with him to the gym and cheer him on.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fasre View Post

yeah i wouldn't buy him steroids either. you should buy him a weight set for home intead
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    +1 go ride bareback with bodymonster
    bro it funny when fonz eat her out and he find out what i taste like. he gonna raise my kid cause he a poozy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast