Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

buying peptides from China okay?

hortport

Registered
I'm in the UK and we have peptides at home but they are super expensive. If I want to get bpc, GHRP, and CJC which is my basic stack it will cost me more than a $1000 pounds for a decent run. but the China peptides my friend gets is a fraction of that cost. is it crazy for me to try China based peptides or no good?

I'm in the UK and we have peptides at home but they are super expensive. If I want to get bpc, GHRP, and CJC which is my basic stack it will cost me more than a $1000 pounds for a decent run. but the China peptides my friend gets is a fraction of that cost. is it crazy for me to try China based peptides or no good?

I'd pass. You can get them easily and know what's in them in the UK

Stick with trusted sources.. peptides for the most part are relatively cheap, not all, but most, why try and save by using a questionable location?

you can always try but just prepared to learn a lesson like everyone else that attempts this

Why do so many people try and cheap out on products they are legit ingesting?

Its never made sense to me ever. I get not everyone has the budget where they can shell out a ton of coin for a full cycle with all supporting products and PCT, bloods, etc but man if I was gonna worry about anything id be concerned with what im putting into my body.....

Back
Top Bottom