Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying SARMs in Canada

I have tried sarms in pill form from a company called savageline line labs. There capsule form worked amazing. The ostarine and ligandrol stack helped lean me out aswell as I noticed great strengh gains. I live in canada and didn't have any issues getting in the mail. I have yet to try the liquid sarms but have heard the taste is a little rough.

I have tried sarms in pill form from a company called savageline line labs. There capsule form worked amazing. The ostarine and ligandrol stack helped lean me out aswell as I noticed great strengh gains. I live in canada and didn't have any issues getting in the mail. I have yet to try the liquid sarms but have heard the taste is a little rough.

brother that was one of the companies caught putting prohormones in their sarms...be careful...even had a guy trash them on evo after he got nasty bloods with liver problems back....be safe brother...read:
https://www.evolutionary.org/SARMS

Been using Neobolics out of Quebec for couple months. Find quality shipping and communication all gtg.

Guys, seems like SARMS1 is out of stock! Can anyone recommend any other good reputable sources? I've used SARMS1 before and have no complaints yet.
I live in Toronto. If anyone knows a local source, that'll be even better. Thank you.

Guys, seems like SARMS1 is out of stock! Can anyone recommend any other good reputable sources? I've used SARMS1 before and have no complaints yet.
I live in Toronto. If anyone knows a local source, that'll be even better. Thank you.

Use spam.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Now neobolics.com is done.. anyone have anything bad to say about neobolics? Or was their sarms a good product?

Any other sources in Canada?

Back
Top Bottom