Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying SARMs in Canada

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Buying SARMs in Canada

Any brothers know of a reputable source for research liquids in Canada? There are many but is hard to find quality reviews for them. I know sarms1 is the go to on this forum, but would rather not pay for the shipping if I don't have to.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I live in Canada and personally use sarms1.com. I don't know of any Canadian based SARMS companies.

I have ordered from them countless times and never had a problem with receiving a package.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well there are ones like canadianmedsupplies and researchliquids but just don't know if the product is as pure as sarms1.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would just stick with Sarms1 to be safe. I have never had an issue with shipping. I get my pins from canadianmedsupplies but never SARMS. The problem is that there is no way for you to test them so that's where the risk is.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sarms1 ships to Canada bro. no problem
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's never a sure thing guys.
    I had peptides seized at the border and the stuff is legal.

It's not a huge risk, but still a risk. Since losing hundreds of $$$, I'm done ordering from the US.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchie View Post
    It's never a sure thing guys.
    I had peptides seized at the border and the stuff is legal.

It's not a huge risk, but still a risk. Since losing hundreds of $$$, I'm done ordering from the US.
    Where do you order from now?

And this is kinda what I was thinking too. I have no problem ordering from sarms1 apart from the fact I don't want to pay extra shipping and I dont want to run a risk of it being seized, no matter how small the risk is. If I can't find a reputable source in canada, I will use sarms1.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stew202 View Post
    Where do you order from now?

And this is kinda what I was thinking too. I have no problem ordering from sarms1 apart from the fact I don't want to pay extra shipping and I dont want to run a risk of it being seized, no matter how small the risk is. If I can't find a reputable source in canada, I will use sarms1.
    I don't use sarms don't trust that stuff man. People say it's safe and find that totally laughable. There's 0 evidence I know of that supports any long term safety as they haven't been around long.

Don't be stupid man...

And no place is gonna offer you free shipping, where did you come up with that idea?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    However...

I've talked to a few (and that means just that, a few, 2-3 tops, not like 20 people....) big real life guys who've gotten impressive results from a few sarms. I forget which ones. I'm not saying they can't produce results but the safety claim made about them bothers me the most as it's not being truthful.

I also don't turn a blind eye to the fact I stay on about 700ish mg test year round I could be taking years off my life. I accept that, but sure as hell don't tell others to do it claiming it's safe!

Anyway, I got some injuries taking me out the next while, I may try the ones touted to help injuries. Peptides were said to do that and I'm not so sure they delivered as promised for most. That's why I have 0 expectations if I do try them, not even sure I will. At least they're not injects which makes them more user friendly.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not saying anything about free shipping, just that shipping is cheaper in canada.

As for the safety of sarms, you make some very good points. I would most of all like to talk to an unbiased doctor regarding their use but this proves difficult. But even then, what is a doc going to be able to say about long term safety.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast