Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying SARMS in the UK

chalky

Registered
Where's the best place to buy SARMS in the UK? I've been using GW for a couple of weeks now but I haven't really kicked up a gear in terms of endurance. I do a lot of crossfit so the workouts are quite demanding but I thought there'd have been a noticeable improvement.

I bought the BioLab gw from Amazon...https://www.amazon.co.uk/BioLabTM-S...srs=11536108031&ie=UTF8&qid=1487610069&sr=8-3

Anyone else used them? Is it a matter of quality?

Recommendations welcome

It's definitely doing something because I'm dropping body fat pretty quickly. I just haven't noticed a big kick in endurance....

Some of these companies will lace their "GW" with clen to give you that fat loss. If you aren't experiencing any endurance benefits after 3 days or so then there is an issue with the product. I would go with sarms1 and compare the 2.

I have never used Biolab GW before so I can't comment on their products.

All my UK clients order from sarms1.com. Fast international shipping.

Where's the best place to buy SARMS in the UK? I've been using GW for a couple of weeks now but I haven't really kicked up a gear in terms of endurance. I do a lot of crossfit so the workouts are quite demanding but I thought there'd have been a noticeable improvement.

I bought the BioLab gw from Amazon...https://www.amazon.co.uk/BioLabTM-S...srs=11536108031&ie=UTF8&qid=1487610069&sr=8-3

Anyone else used them? Is it a matter of quality?

Recommendations welcome

Never heard about their brand. It could be that your GW is good, but it should also give quite a strong endurance boost. And this part kinda worries me.

I would try getting cardarine from sarms1.com which is 100% legit and then compare it with the one you have. If you feel the same results, then it will mean that biolab gw is also legit.

Thanks Jay.

I've ordered some from Sarms1 but shipping to the UK takes ages, could be up to a month according to their website.

Found another Sarms company in the UK but there's nothing to suggest their product is any better than what I have already.....nucleus-resear.ch/

I've done a quick search on them, and they've very mixed reviews.

I think there's one reputable UK based company from my googling, but I haven't compared with Sarms1, so can't say for sure.

Back
Top Bottom