Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying AS from Websites

Fjordlake

Registered
So i hate to ask this, because I'm sure this question has been asked before. For one i don't even know if its safe to buy online because, while I've been pinning for a good while, I've never tried it. And secondly, I don't know where i can get good quality juice. So my question is, do you guys have any recommendations for an online vendor from experience or general knowledge? unfortunately my local guy stopped selling, so, I'm kinda forced to do this. Any response is appreciated. Thanks. And to perhaps narrow it down, im currently on E and looking to get some more Deca :p

Are we not allowed to post here? totally get the skepticism but naw, I'm not a fuckin pig, just want to make sure i dont get in trouble buying shit online. I'm 21, been injecting for about 2 years now

So you want to buy AS on line? Not sure what you misspelled there, AAS or ASS.....either way, good luck....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So i hate to ask this, because I'm sure this question has been asked before. For one i don't even know if its safe to buy online because, while I've been pinning for a good while, I've never tried it. And secondly, I don't know where i can get good quality juice. So my question is, do you guys have any recommendations for an online vendor from experience or general knowledge? unfortunately my local guy stopped selling, so, I'm kinda forced to do this. Any response is appreciated. Thanks. And to perhaps narrow it down, im currently on E and looking to get some more Deca :p

It has. Scroll back to the top of the page - click on a banner. Next

E?

Hi Mobster, I was wondering whether you could recommend a reliable UK source, or any source which has good quality and reliable shipping to the UK. Any help would be appreciated. I cannot PM you yet as I have fewer than 50 posts. thanks

Hi Mobster, I was wondering whether you could recommend a reliable UK source, or any source which has good quality and reliable shipping to the UK. Any help would be appreciated. I cannot PM you yet as I have fewer than 50 posts. thanks

As per my earlier posts and every visitor message I get I start by recommending our sponsors. They ALL ship internationally. Failing that I had some products (given to me free by a local rep) from a company called Genesis-UGL. That will be over a year ago now.

I think it was a genuine question so what's up with the attitude?
As far as vendors go you can check out our source review section right here: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-reviews/...

Or click the banner above. PSL is one the most reputable sources you can find with great quality products + top notch customer service.

Hey man i really appreciate your genuine response, i did some research yesterday after being scolded (lol) and found PSL, definitely gonna give them a try, again, thanks bro.

- - - Updated - - -

It has. Scroll back to the top of the page - click on a banner. Next

E?

Enanthate*

Well, you're 21. I cant speak for others looking to give you a handout, and I cant believe this wasnt mentioned, but you have no business using steroids at your age. None. Zero.

Pinning steroids since 19 was a big mistake. I would honestly get off everything and hope you are able to recover. It would be shitty if you were not and had to go on TRT for life. And maybe not be able to get a girl pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom