sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: C** and Shortness of breath .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

C** and Shortness of breath .

Alright so my people that got the C virus do you get short winded now during sets like you feel like you canít get your breath anymore ? Man you would think running 220mg of test would boost your levels working out more endurance wise went tot he doctor about it I have NEVER had asthma well now when they did the breathing test my oxygen measure were very short exhaling in the test machine and he wrote it off as asthma and prescribed albuterol . Anyone else get this ? If you had it what can I do to cure it ? I mean when I ran 500mg of test I had so much endurance but 220mg now I donít feel it . Kinda like you know how it feels driving that fast car and you donít wonít to go back to the slow one

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never had it. I had 3 jabs. However, issues with breathing has been more than covered in the media. Full recovery is 3-6 months

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never workout when you are under attack by a viral infection

Your body doesnít want or need the stress from not just training but also the other bugs 🐞 spread at gyms.

So sit this one out until you are better.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    Never workout when you are under attack by a viral infection

Your body doesnít want or need the stress from not just training but also the other bugs 🐞 spread at gyms.

So sit this one out until you are better.
    Even after. It's the recovery that's hard

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i mean, are you literally saying you are working out with the virus? thats honestly one of the stupidest things anyone could do.. even as stubborn as i am, when i got it, my ass stayed in bed period... ive had it 3 times and there hasnt been any lingering effects but that means nothing for you... everyone responds completely differently to it but i can tell you, it doesnt get much more ignorant than attempting to workout while you are down with it...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    dylan reminded me of the most dickish thing i've ever done in my life when i was younger.

i once had a nasty nasty sinus infection and went and played a poker tournament. i was blowing my nose after every other hand, i had a bag i took with me with tissues. i remember during break the tournament director came up to me and asked "you sick?". i was like 'uh, nah just some allergies"

i probably infected half the people there that day. just wasn't being smart. not just infecting others but also being around all those dirty cards and chips, touching them, shaking peoples hands, etc. I did my body no favors either.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i mean, are you literally saying you are working out with the virus? thats honestly one of the stupidest things anyone could do.. even as stubborn as i am, when i got it, my ass stayed in bed period... ive had it 3 times and there hasnt been any lingering effects but that means nothing for you... everyone responds completely differently to it but i can tell you, it doesnt get much more ignorant than attempting to workout while you are down with it...
    Have you had any inoculations?

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would strongly suggest not working out when you are sick in any way, especially with a virus that can affect others as well

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jricks311 View Post
    Alright so my people that got the C virus do you get short winded now during sets like you feel like you canít get your breath anymore ? Man you would think running 220mg of test would boost your levels working out more endurance wise went tot he doctor about it I have NEVER had asthma well now when they did the breathing test my oxygen measure were very short exhaling in the test machine and he wrote it off as asthma and prescribed albuterol. Anyone else get this ? If you had it what can I do to cure it ? I mean when I ran 500mg of test I had so much endurance but 220mg now I donít feel it . Kinda like you know how it feels driving that fast car and you donít wonít to go back to the slow one
    Remember your other posts about heart palpitations on TRT...

Side effects of albuterol include nervousness or shakiness, headache, throat or nasal irritation, and muscle aches. More-serious ó though less common ó side effects include a rapid heart rate (tachycardia) or feelings of fluttering or a pounding heart (palpitations).

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    dylan reminded me of the most dickish thing i've ever done in my life when i was younger.

i once had a nasty nasty sinus infection and went and played a poker tournament. i was blowing my nose after every other hand, i had a bag i took with me with tissues. i remember during break the tournament director came up to me and asked "you sick?". i was like 'uh, nah just some allergies"

i probably infected half the people there that day. just wasn't being smart. not just infecting others but also being around all those dirty cards and chips, touching them, shaking peoples hands, etc. I did my body no favors either.
    ive done this in the past too bro being around people when i know im sick and just not caring about anyone but myself... the older ive got i always try to think about others beyond myself and not just what Dylan wants... i feel terrible for selfish things like that when I did them but growing older and learning we can teach people to not do the same things we did that were wrong... great post bro

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Have you had any inoculations?
    not for this virus and i definitely would not whatsoever personally but thats something that each person has to decide what they believe and whats best for their own personal situation... i honestly would not go near this one myself but thats just me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast