Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it the caber?

the_waco_kid

Buff Brother
It's not the test - I know that feeling.

I'm on test and trenA. Using caber for the first time (as this is my first time with tren)

Good lord I've never been such a driving sexual force. Horny nonstop even after I just got finished. Mrs has been great and willing to put in the extra time :). Also I notice I am going a lot longer before finishing. It's very noticeable. I finally finish, and I'm laying there exhausted. But my friend down below is already set for another session. Man I've never felt a driving crazy libido like this before.

Also worth noting - I had low test my whole life (not from gear use). So even when I was a teenager and in my 20s I was never playing with a full deck, so to speak. So this is the first time in my life I have ever experienced anything quite like this. It's not the test, so it must be this wonderful little caber tab I take every few days? Damn

Are there negative sides to caber? If not, this will be something to keep in the arsenal for a rainy day .......

I've never used Caber, but hear it can make a vagina sore. You should keep this thread as a weekly log so others can see what the good and bad is from using it.

(QUOTE
Good lord I've never been such a driving sexual force. Horny nonstop even after I just got finished. Mrs has been great and willing to put in the extra time :). Also I notice I am going a lot longer before finishing. It's very noticeable. I finally finish, and I'm laying there exhausted. But my friend down below is already set for another session. Man I've never felt a driving crazy libido like this before[/QUOTE]

Hey Waco, What is the brand name of the Caber Tab you use ? Thanks

It can be the combo of all three giving you the triple wammy ! I've realized that I can't use to much test because of explosive hard on's , at 4 in the morning !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

My Mrs refers to it as tren fucked.

Caber enables me to bust multiple times with no refractory period.

The test is also going to contribute.

Enjoy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

The caber definitely has a lot to do with it. I have used it off cycle for this and never experienced any sides.

Pharmacia Upjohn.
zebepequ.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Skype

I'm experiencing a lot of this right now myself. I'm on Test/Tren/Mast and dosing Caber twice a week. Been chasing the old lady around like a teenager

Ahhh that sucks! Any where else has it that has a decent T/A? Sorry not trying to hijack the thread just wondering

I got caber pharma grade brand pharmacia Upjohn unopened and another one generic from India use it now and works very good
ratevydu.jpg
qezazu2y.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Skype

Back
Top Bottom