Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caber Alternatives

TheHud

Registered
What's going on bros? Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm seeing lots of conflicting information on the subject. Looking for advice from some seasoned vets about their opinions on alternatives to caber, as my source will not be restocking any time soon. Thanks in advance bros.

Hud

What's going on bros? Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm seeing lots of conflicting information on the subject. Looking for advice from some seasoned vets about their opinions on alternatives to caber, as my source will not be restocking any time soon. Thanks in advance bros.

Hud

Prami but if u are not dosing too high then vitamin b6 is sufficient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dylan, thank you. I have always been a fan. Main reason for asking is initial planning of my first tren A cycle(7th overall). My age is 32. Height is 5'10. Weight is 220. Body fat is approximately 15%. I've done 7 cycles so far. Test, deca, npp, dbol, and var and compounds I have experience using. I'm ready to jump on the tren train! Test P and Tren A is the plan. Ready to get cut. Been on an eternal bulk. What advice on ai/prolactin control and dosing do you have that doesn't include caber?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, planning in running Test P at 50 rid, and Tren A at 50-100 eod depending on sides.

Dylan, thank you. I have always been a fan. Main reason for asking is initial planning of my first tren A cycle(7th overall). My age is 32. Height is 5'10. Weight is 220. Body fat is approximately 15%. I've done 7 cycles so far. Test, deca, npp, dbol, and var and compounds I have experience using. I'm ready to jump on the tren train! Test P and Tren A is the plan. Ready to get cut. Been on an eternal bulk. What advice on ai/prolactin control and dosing do you have that doesn't include caber?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, planning in running Test P at 50 rid, and Tren A at 50-100 eod depending on sides.

I cant answer that if i dont know your doses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

- - - Updated - - -

i suggest running tren A 350mg/week for start see how you feel and then you might get the dose up a bit

Dylan, I'm tentatively planning on running low test and higher tren. 50 EOD Test P and 100 EOD Tren A. I don't seem to be gyno sensitive. However, I still use an AI. What do you suggest for pram dosages?

Dylan, I'm tentatively planning on running low test and higher tren. 50 EOD Test P and 100 EOD Tren A. I don't seem to be gyno sensitive. However, I still use an AI. What do you suggest for pram dosages?

dose .25mg EOD

Back
Top Bottom