Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caber or deca making me ill

Caber is not for everyone same goes for prami.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So that's 2 votes for changing to EQ anyone else think that would be a better option considering my goal is to put size on

size is all about diet man. and the nice thing about EQ is it boosts appetite. eat like a king. 4-5000cal a day and you will grow. eq will aid that and if you eat clean it will be sick lean gains. better than water based gains any day

Well bloods came back and liver was fine and no diabetes but cholesterol is very high at 7.9 ! Not related to the issues i was having but not good news

Yeah but I think 7.9 is pretty high , just about to hit the gym and thinking I'll keal over :)

- - - Updated - - -

Think I might stop deca run test for another 2-3 weeks then pct and see what I can get the cholesterol down to . And will be saying goodbye to all eggs each day :)

more cholesterol lowering foods. healthier fat intake is important, shit i just had 4 tbsp macadamia nut oil for breakfast lmao... and tons of water man

Back
Top Bottom