Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caber or deca making me ill

Twistingmelon

Registered
I'm currently on week 5 of a deca e 400mg/test e 500mg /hgh cycle with superdrol kicker week 1-4 and for the past 8 days I've felt nauseous off and on all day every day and now and again will feel faint and get a cold sweat.
I thought at first it may have been the superdrol i had just finished running or was my diet but as I've stopped SD and tried a different diet it still didn't change I am now left thinking it could be either the caber (.5mg split twice weekly ) or the deca as these are the two i have not run in the past.
I know caber can give these type of sides but would it take 3-4 weeks for the sides to show? Would have thought the sides would be pretty instant.
If not the caber then could it be the deca?
Blood pressure is ok and I'm taking tudka,milk thistle,nac,ryr,hawthorn berries every day.

Thanks for any advice

bro ive never got those sides from cabergoline...maybe its superdrol related liver issue...maybe liver support was weak...but there is a chance its the caber, try cycling down to see

Was going to stop taking the caber to see if that helped from what I read the sides are related to it but just wasn't sure why it would take 3-4 weeks to show , could just be a bug not related but doubt it. The superdrol I stopped last Thursday so would have expected to feel better by now if it was that. Thanks

Caber half life is between 63 and 68 hours (just under 3 days).

If you're taking .25mg twice a week, then yes it will build up over the course of 4 weeks to steady state levels higher than .5mg. It could be the cause of your sides, only way to know is to drop it and wait two ish weeks. You run the risk of progesterone related sides from the deca during that time, even if you don't inject again because of the long ester.

Are you getting the primary benefits of Caber, as in, the ridiculously prolonged ejaculations? This was by far my favorite part, and was my primary indicator that the caber was elevating in my system. It's not conclusive but might help gauge your general reaction.

Caber half life is between 63 and 68 hours (just under 3 days).

If you're taking .25mg twice a week, then yes it will build up over the course of 4 weeks to steady state levels higher than .5mg. It could be the cause of your sides, only way to know is to drop it and wait two ish weeks. You run the risk of progesterone related sides from the deca during that time, even if you don't inject again because of the long ester.
Are you getting the primary benefits of Caber, as in, the ridiculously prolonged ejaculations? This was by far my favorite part, and was my primary indicator that the caber was elevating in my system. It's not conclusive but might help gauge your general reaction.

Hard to tell as I'm married and have a kid so sex is birthdays and Christmas usually :)
Going to get some bloods done tomorrow so hopefully that will shed some light.
Due to take caber tonight so instead of dropping it might half the dose.

Hard to tell as I'm married and have a kid so sex is birthdays and Christmas usually :)
Going to get some bloods done tomorrow so hopefully that will shed some light.
Due to take caber tonight so instead of dropping it might half the dose.

You could always just jerk it. Trust me, you'll know. Do it in the name of science :)

Halfing the dose won't do much. Just drop it for a week. Even with this you'll still have roughly 20% remaining by the end of the week. Best way to test it quickly. If sides disappear, then yes at that point reintroduce the .125mg 2x a week.

Blood work always a good idea.

Something else I forgot to mention, which I never see discussed anywhere. If you have ulcers, seriously reconsider using caber. Your other option is prami HCL, but unfortunately the HCL means it is highly acidic (as in, more acidic than your own stomach acid. A 0 on the ph scale, the highest possible value)- likely yielding the same results. This could limit deca and tren use for some unfortunate ones.

I had a generally under control ulcer from nsaid use for my neck, and within two weeks running caber, I was doubling over in pain, it would stop me dead in my tracks, and shoot pain from my stomach all the way down my arms in sharp spikes. It was only after a few weeks of digging that I found the phrase "don't use cabergoline if you have gastric ulcers" buried somewhere in some obscure publication of it's safety. I had read up on caber for months before using it, and still this happened. A testament to my thoroughness, maybe; more likely the difficulty of finding comprehensive information.

Ulcers can kill dude, and it's not a pleasant death to say the least. Maybe not an issue for ya, just helping spread the awareness.

Can never be to informed about the potential risks, in order to manage them.

The best thing you can do now is to reduce the dosage of caber, and see how your body reacts. If nothing changes, most probably it is not related to caber. However, I have never heard of deca or test giving this kind of side effects. So my best bet would be the superdrol.

caber can give those symptoms

some guys complain on prami

Yeah which is why I went with the caber because prami seemed to get a lot more negative sides for people , didn't take it last night and actually feel a bit better probably just a coincidence.
Will restart taking at a lower dose next week see how it goes

That's exactly how I felt when I ran prami. Complete shit in a matter of hours.

Hopefully lowering the dose of caber will solve the problem

Try lowering your caber dosage. That's the only real suggestion I have. Testosterone or deca shouldn't cause any of the symptoms you are mentioning.

You might just be sick. How long have you felt these symptoms? Give it all a couple days before doing anything drastic. If your symptoms don't get better - or even worse - then stop the cycle and run your PCT.

I recommend the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Try lowering your caber dosage. That's the only real suggestion I have. Testosterone or deca shouldn't cause any of the symptoms you are mentioning.

You might just be sick. How long have you felt these symptoms? Give it all a couple days before doing anything drastic. If your symptoms don't get better - or even worse - then stop the cycle and run your PCT.

I recommend the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Going to the doctors tomorrow so will try and get some bloods done. You know when something isn't right well that's the feeling I've got as I've never had these symptoms before so hopefully the doctor will shed some light

Going to the doctors tomorrow so will try and get some bloods done. You know when something isn't right well that's the feeling I've got as I've never had these symptoms before so hopefully the doctor will shed some light

bro keep us updated...

Bro it could simply be the flood of hormones, my first cycle i ran with decca, have me flu like symptoms same with tren. You're adding an influx of foreign synthetic chemicals to your body in a short period of time. Plus superdrol is highly liver toxic. As far as caber goes....I've never added it into my cycle until i felt it was necessary ie dec dick. Other than that progesterone sides wouldn't even take place within for weeks unless your extremely Sensitive. Take it all with a grain of salt, to each his own

Caber makes me feel sick and tired for days. I feel like I have been run over by a truck on caber. One day I took 7 naps on caber and I slept 12 hours. Miserable. Never again will I take caber.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom