Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caber for sexual sides?

If your estrogen was 72 last week you need to give it time to come down. It's not like your going to be back in range this week from a couple doses of adex. I understand you're frustrated but the problem is you keep making spontaneous changes prematurely and you just make things worse doing that

Thank you so much brother!

0.5mg of Arimidex eod for a few weeks will get that estrogen under control.
Man I have been hanging on for dear life honestly I had got some of my old sleeping pills and was about ready to call it a fucking day!

So just take another .5 of adex tomorrow since my last dose was Friday and adjusting to eod? Thank u so much bro! Again!

I agree I tried hcg on blast! Didn’t do much! But hey man should I pop another .5 tomorrow since you say eod would help my levels! And I took one on Friday!

I agree I tried hcg on blast! Didn’t do much! But hey man should I pop another .5 tomorrow since you say eod would help my levels! And I took one on Friday!
I had noodle dick for 3 weeks on a cycle because fucked up my dosage going from TrenA to TrenE. Dude I would also eat those sleeping pills before I would live a life with a limp dick. I hope you like eating pussy bro. Jk man, dont eat those pills

I had noodle dick for 3 weeks on a cycle because fucked up my dosage going from TrenA to TrenE. Dude I would also eat those sleeping pills before I would live a life with a limp dick. I hope you like eating pussy bro. Jk man, dont eat those pills
How did you fuck up going from tren a-e?

Bro I have had a limp one for almost a year

And people still give me a hard time! Bro u said 3 weeks of hell trt a year of hell what kinda man has to wake up and can’t even jerk off! Shits not fair! I honestly am just about to take these pills! Should I pop a adex tomorrow to adjust schedule to eod adex I was doing twice a week for a week and still not feeling much?

And people still give me a hard time! Bro u said 3 weeks of hell trt a year of hell what kinda man has to wake up and can’t even jerk off! Shits not fair! I honestly am just about to take these pills! Should I pop a adex tomorrow to adjust schedule to eod adex I was doing twice a week for a week and still not feeling much?
Dont do shit bro. Time. You got stop putting stuff in and wait it out.

I’ve don this fucking twice already fuck! And this guy said .5 adex every other day what is it! I thought adex kicks in a couple days!

- - - Updated - - -

Should i pop more adex been on 1mg a week for a week! Not feeling any better should I add more ai to .5 eod please don’t change up it looked we were going somewhere!

I’ve don this fucking twice already fuck! And this guy said .5 adex every other day what is it! I thought adex kicks in a couple days!
No it typically take five separate doses to get there but that is just estimate they use. I wouldnt take the take the adex. I would hold off and wait it out. You're body needs to get itself right.

No it typically take five separate doses to get there but that is just estimate they use. I wouldnt take the take the adex. I would hold off and wait it out. You're body needs to get itself right.
Hold it off until what? Jesus I wish u understood my pain!

Back
Top Bottom