Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cabergoline

TheChad

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
What approved source has Cabergoline. I'm not seeing it on N2BM, Sarm1, or ag guys. Does it have a different name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What approved source has Cabergoline. I'm not seeing it on N2BM, Sarm1, or ag guys. Does it have a different name?

I have a good source but I do not know if I'm allowed to mention other sources on this board??

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Cabergoline is the brand name associated with the drug dostinex. You can order dostinex from ag-guys.com

Thanks for the info. Wanna keep myself healthy!!!

I know this is a super old thread but I have a question about Cabergoline. Would it be better to get pharmaceutical grade Cabergoline from Pfizer or get SP labs Cabergoline. The price difference is huge but the last time I had SP labs cabergoline I didn't even notice if I was taking anything. I mean. I wouldn't know what to feel anyways just thought that maybe my sex drive would've went up or something. I was on 300plus mgs of Deca a week and plan on running NPP so I need to have some good caner on hand. Thx

I know this is a super old thread but I have a question about Cabergoline. Would it be better to get pharmaceutical grade Cabergoline from Pfizer or get SP labs Cabergoline. The price difference is huge but the last time I had SP labs cabergoline I didn't even notice if I was taking anything. I mean. I wouldn't know what to feel anyways just thought that maybe my sex drive would've went up or something. I was on 300plus mgs of Deca a week and plan on running NPP so I need to have some good caner on hand. Thx

proviron is what you need

Back
Top Bottom