Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caffeine and oxandrolone? Pretty interesting

Extremely interesting, I wonder if Dbol would possibly react the same. Unfortunately it doesnt really explain or attempt to reason why it would increase.

Thanks for the post.

great link. I am skeptical though. only one test subject, said test subject increases his daily caffeine intake by about 150%, but his oxandrolone blood concentration goes up by 2000%. Then rather than conduct additional testing for confirmation, they publish a four page report.

Yes, I would agree the study didn't really encapsulate the mechanisms behind the increase(s) and there also wasn't a control group just the one guy. I wonder if they will conduct further studies on this stuff.

I mean I am a caffeine whore so looks like I will be g2g the next time I run oxandrolone

I mean I am a caffeine whore so looks like I will be g2g the next time I run oxandrolone

^^Me too. I need to take a break though my adrenal system is probably shot. I try to take rhodiola rosea when I'm transitioning off stimulants and it seems to help tremendously.

Back
Top Bottom