Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling All STeroid Experts...

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
What would you say this guys stack/cycle is?

Attachments

• zabo_lg.gif
    zabo_lg.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 51
We should do a steroid cycle hardcore episode about him.

I bet the claim is dbol 20mgs lol.

I do know, by way of info, that he had abs... like for ever. Used to do a 1000+ sit ups / roman chair stuff daily. He was in Pumping Iron (jumps into Arnold's arms)

I do know, by way of info, that he had abs... like for ever. Used to do a 1000+ sit ups / roman chair stuff daily. He was in Pumping Iron (jumps into Arnold's arms)

Actually it was 500 roman chair sit ups ( a great exercise nobody does anymore) and 500 sit-ups, without fail, even on non training days. (That, coming from his wife, who is a friend of mine). Even when not in great shape, he had good ab development. But that was Eddie Guiiani who jumped into Arnolds arms in Pumping Iron.

D-bol only? Looking that dry? No way.

Actually it was 500 roman chair sit ups ( a great exercise nobody does anymore) and 500 sit-ups, without fail, even on non training days. (That, coming from his wife, who is a friend of mine). Even when not in great shape, he had good ab development. But that was Eddie Guiiani who jumped into Arnolds arms in Pumping Iron.

D-bol only? Looking that dry? No way.

Ahh yeah - Eddie

I dont get into the whole "guess this guys stack" thing and never understood the point of those threads. Typically I just skip past those threads

The point here is picking up where Mobsters thread left off.

Zabo was natural. His wife said he tried a little D-bol and didn't care for it because of the bloating. He also came along before drugs were heavily used and knew once guys started in heavily with the gear he didn't stand a chance since he only weighed around 170. But my god, is he in shape or what? No clen in those days. MAYBE some armour thyroid. But this guy trained 3 hours a day -- which of course people will say is crazy and wrong and doesn't work . But he was never out of shape. He said the only difference he made pre contest was to eat clean.

I know no one here will believe this but it's true. And if anyone here thinks it's all about gear, then do a big ass cycle and get into that kind of shape and we'll talk.

Monster and Steve should do a whole podcast on this!

Ahh but 1) who is Monster? 2) We do Hardcore and my knowing and showing physiques of guys being ripped to fuck way back in the day on an audio only podcast... kinda not gonna work lol

Back
Top Bottom