Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling out BS on fellafinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussieBEAST

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Hey fellafinn who do you think you are? you know nothing coming into threads talking bullshit.

Do you even lift? Post up your pics to prove you can muster what you saying.

I heard it was your fault muskate left the forum you jagoff :mad: lost a great guy because of you.

Oh, hello there mate. What's up?
Yes, I do agree I have very low level of intelligence and I am sorry for being such a disappointment to you. I am trying my best though to learn more so hopefully I'll be less disappointing one day.
I just lifted my sloppy ass off of the coach. Does that count as lifting?
Who told you I ran him away from here? I actually liked the guy and it's sad I didn't get to know him better. But yes, to your disappointment again I did not cause him to leave this forum.
So muskate if you are reading this it'd be nice to have you back.

Hey fellafinn who do you think you are? you know nothing coming into threads talking bullshit.

I heard it was your fault muskate left the forum you jagoff :mad: lost a great guy because of you.

Bro if you muskate and you hate fellafinn why not just come out and say it? ... no need to play muskate ... debate it in open

People calling out other people = teenage BS. Here's why I think Trevor left.

Cos he's busy working with the company he's a part of and cos he has cancer to deal with (mentioned on the forum). Once again I don't get these pissy BS messages others do. I'm not sure if I'm missing out or lucky.

Grow up. It's the internet - not real life. If some moron came round to my place in REAL LIFE and said 'I'm calling you out' like a dick I'd look out a window... laugh at them and go back to pulling my cock.

I do get the whole 'it's nice if you look like you lift' but it isn't actually necessary to be that way of what you say is the truth. We could also get into the 'how many actually put up pics' thing but I've got better things to do...breathing for one. And I say that as someone who has put up pics. By way of example - I've been 'called out' on my hammer curls. Even though said dicks have done ZERO research. My real name and nickname are well-known and so they could have googled me, FB'd me, Instagrammed me and even YT'd me. Plenty of pics, videos and even articles.

Bro if you muskate and you hate fellafinn why not just come out and say it? ... no need to play muskate ... debate it in open

I would find it rather interesting if it was muskate behind those words because I think I was in good terms with him.
One of those rare people, if you know what I mean lol.

Guy... enough... We're grown ass men, lets straighten up.. Keep the community clean..
Hey mods, can you close this thread, it brings NOTHING positive to the community?

Back to youre video games

Oh, hello there mate. What's up?
Yes, I do agree I have very low level of intelligence and I am sorry for being such a disappointment to you. I am trying my best though to learn more so hopefully I'll be less disappointing one day.
I just lifted my sloppy ass off of the coach. Does that count as lifting?
Who told you I ran him away from here? I actually liked the guy and it's sad I didn't get to know him better. But yes, to your disappointment again I did not cause him to leave this forum.
So muskate if you are reading this it'd be nice to have you back.

You're a moron, what do you actually know? You are right, your life is a disappointment.
Because of your muskate left!

- - - Updated - - -

Guy... enough... We're grown ass men, lets straighten up.. Keep the community clean..
Hey mods, can you close this thread, it brings NOTHING positive to the community?

I dont think it's fair to shut down my free speech when FellaFinn is a total moron.

Muskate is good or bad whatever, even if he's bad, does not mean finn can harass him! He bullied that guy off.

- - - Updated - - -

People calling out other people = teenage BS. Here's why I think Trevor left.

Cos he's busy working with the company he's a part of and cos he has cancer to deal with (mentioned on the forum). Once again I don't get these pissy BS messages others do. I'm not sure if I'm missing out or lucky.

Grow up. It's the internet - not real life. If some moron came round to my place in REAL LIFE and said 'I'm calling you out' like a dick I'd look out a window... laugh at them and go back to pulling my cock.

I do get the whole 'it's nice if you look like you lift' but it isn't actually necessary to be that way of what you say is the truth. We could also get into the 'how many actually put up pics' thing but I've got better things to do...breathing for one. And I say that as someone who has put up pics. By way of example - I've been 'called out' on my hammer curls. Even though said dicks have done ZERO research. My real name and nickname are well-known and so they could have googled me, FB'd me, Instagrammed me and even YT'd me. Plenty of pics, videos and even articles.

Mobster you're the man, but fellafinn is an asshole liar. No comparison, he doesn't even have 1 pic because he looks like shit. He's mentally sick.

You're a moron, what do you actually know? You are right, your life is a disappointment.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think it's fair to shut down my free speech when FellaFinn is a total moron.

Muskate is good or bad whatever, even if he's bad, does not mean finn can harass him! He bullied that guy off.

- - - Updated - - -

Mobster you're the man, but fellafinn is an asshole liar. No comparison, he doesn't even have 1 pic because he looks like shit. He's mentally sick.

I would never try to discredit or take away your freedom of speech but I believe that applies in a different section of this community.. I'm simply just giving you a alternate perspective that sometimes maybe certain topics aren't even worth manufacturing... This is a great community, we may not always disagree and there is a clash of different personalities and perspectives, I always try to be the guy to be humble and keep the content quality.. and no way or form should you let my point of view persuade you from speaking your mind.. I'm just saying maybe the community could do without.. sometimes certain things aren't worth investing your time and energy into..

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

When you sign up to a forum you kinda give up the whole free speech thing. I've already stated he didn't 'chase off' Muskate. And he has a pic on RX

I would never try to discredit or take away your freedom of speech but I believe that applies in a different section of this community.. I'm simply just giving you a alternate perspective that sometimes maybe certain topics aren't even worth manufacturing... This is a great community, we may not always disagree and there is a clash of different personalities and perspectives, I always try to be the guy to be humble and keep the content quality.. and no way or form should you let my point of view persuade you from speaking your mind.. I'm just saying maybe the community could do without.. sometimes certain things aren't worth investing your time and energy into..

Brother vision really putting it down... well said bro... aussiebeast Bro chill a bit

I gotta better idea! How bout you go fuck yourself aussie prick!!! Show some evidence of these claims or go sit down somewhere!

I gotta better idea! How bout you go fuck yourself aussie prick!!! Show some evidence of these claims or go sit down somewhere!

Bro that’s a bit too much... let’s not take it too personal... seems Finn and Aussie have beef... u ain’t on da list right ?

Bro that’s a bit too much... let’s not take it too personal... seems Finn and Aussie have beef... u ain’t on da list right ?
No im not. But i dont think its right for some person ive never seen(dont mean he not regular) come here blasting on a well known member. Thats all. BUT i suppose ur right so no more from me.

No im not. But i dont think its right for some person ive never seen(dont mean he not regular) come here blasting on a well known member. Thats all. BUT i suppose ur right so no more from me.

Bro I dunno what beef they got...let’s see... fair we give them a platform to discuss why they be so angry... what’s up? I wanna know the beef myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom