Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out BS on fellafinn

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Angry Calling out BS on fellafinn

Hey fellafinn who do you think you are? you know nothing coming into threads talking bullshit.

Do you even lift? Post up your pics to prove you can muster what you saying.

I heard it was your fault muskate left the forum you jagoff lost a great guy because of you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You post up a pic. Show and tell then rage. On Muskate I heard nothing. I think you made that up.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Oh, hello there mate. What's up?
    Yes, I do agree I have very low level of intelligence and I am sorry for being such a disappointment to you. I am trying my best though to learn more so hopefully I'll be less disappointing one day.
    I just lifted my sloppy ass off of the coach. Does that count as lifting?
    Who told you I ran him away from here? I actually liked the guy and it's sad I didn't get to know him better. But yes, to your disappointment again I did not cause him to leave this forum.
    So muskate if you are reading this it'd be nice to have you back.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieBEAST View Post
    Hey fellafinn who do you think you are? you know nothing coming into threads talking bullshit.

I heard it was your fault muskate left the forum you jagoff lost a great guy because of you.
    Bro if you muskate and you hate fellafinn why not just come out and say it? ... no need to play muskate ... debate it in open
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    People calling out other people = teenage BS. Here's why I think Trevor left.

Cos he's busy working with the company he's a part of and cos he has cancer to deal with (mentioned on the forum). Once again I don't get these pissy BS messages others do. I'm not sure if I'm missing out or lucky.

Grow up. It's the internet - not real life. If some moron came round to my place in REAL LIFE and said 'I'm calling you out' like a dick I'd look out a window... laugh at them and go back to pulling my cock.

I do get the whole 'it's nice if you look like you lift' but it isn't actually necessary to be that way of what you say is the truth. We could also get into the 'how many actually put up pics' thing but I've got better things to do...breathing for one. And I say that as someone who has put up pics. By way of example - I've been 'called out' on my hammer curls. Even though said dicks have done ZERO research. My real name and nickname are well-known and so they could have googled me, FB'd me, Instagrammed me and even YT'd me. Plenty of pics, videos and even articles.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Bro if you muskate and you hate fellafinn why not just come out and say it? ... no need to play muskate ... debate it in open
    I would find it rather interesting if it was muskate behind those words because I think I was in good terms with him.
    One of those rare people, if you know what I mean lol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Something else... does AB really think that the admin etc of this forum wouldn't sack off Fella over Muskate in a heart beat? I mean c'mon.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Oh internets, you so silly.

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Guy... enough... We're grown ass men, lets straighten up.. Keep the community clean..
    Hey mods, can you close this thread, it brings NOTHING positive to the community?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieBEAST View Post

Back to youre video games

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast