Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calorie deficit with HGH?? Opinions welcome

getngoin

Newbie Brother
Registered
Hello,

I've done a lot of reading about HGH and will be running 2-3ius (admittedly a low dose) for 6-7 months with the goal of recomping. I'm in my late 30's and my lifts are early intermediate. Navy method of measuring BF puts me at 16-17%. I'm currently doing high intensity low volume strength training. I count calories/macros.

My research suggests that non-china pharma HGH at 2-3ius will have a noticeable fatloss. I'm really looking for opinions about what kind of calorie deficit to run if any? I'm finding Zero advice on the internet about running a deficit with HGH. Maybe people don't? I'm also open to intermittent fasting with; high protein/carb / low fat on workout days. high protein, higher fat and low carb on days off.

Questions i'm expecting:
Q: if you want to drop fat why don't you use x,y,z compound instead. It's much cheaper then HGH.
A: Because HGH only is what I want to do for now.
Q: Are you going to run T4 while using HGH?
A: Right now I don't know. I'll decide 3 months into this. Please share opinions on T4 and HGH with no other compounds.
Q: What about insulin?
A: I have no experience with it but have a healthy respect for how dangerous its misuse could be. I welcome opinions about fast acting insulin post workout. Seems like if I keep my fats low it would be very synergistic with recomp goals or at the very least with sufficient carbs, provide a nice glycogen uptake.

thanks bros for reading this!

Actually I like a low carb diet when using growth hormone. Insulin can hinder the way growth hormone moves through the cells thus is is better to inject it early morning on an empty stomach. Best time of the day to do cardio as well.

You should be fine going on a strict diet with growth hormone, it can only help in my opinion.

Actually I like a low carb diet when using growth hormone. Insulin can hinder the way growth hormone moves through the cells thus is is better to inject it early morning on an empty stomach. Best time of the day to do cardio as well.

You should be fine going on a strict diet with growth hormone, it can only help in my opinion.

Ok perfect. That was my plan. Morning injections... fast until lunch.

bro why do you need HGH in your late 30s? you have plenty of time to grow natural and lose bodyfat...hgh is not a diet solution big bro...try cardarine/andarine if you want to lean out...dont waste cash on HGH until you get under 12% bodyfat IMO....

Anyone over 35yrs old will see great results from GH. Dont buy the cheap sh!t from china tho, that will have you holding a ton of water and give much much worse carpal tunnel than US stuff.

US gh is going to cost you 2 BMW car payments a month tho. So please be prepared to spend, if that isnt something you can do, look at other options. GW & S4, (sarms) can be cycled and you ll still be able to lose lots of BF. You ll spend 20% of the GH budget doing this.

So you see there are a lot of ways to skin a cat. the GH will pretty much shut off fat storage and it will be burned 24/7, so you will lose weight and more specifically BF. BUT>>>> you are picking the absolute most expensive way to go about it. You will see anti-aging benefits as well.

But for fatloss, you cant pick a more $$$ route. after about 90-100 days into things your going to want to use some T4 as your natural levels will get supressed.

HIIT will be your best form of fatloss workout wise IMHO.

Slin.....you are no where near ready for if your asking these type of questions on GH. You need to be a HGH guru before you fuk with slin.

Seeing you mentioned the Navy, idk if US pharma GH is in your budget unless your of a high rank. I cant afford it, not even close. But if your willing to spend the money, results will come easy.

Anyone over 35yrs old will see great results from GH. Dont buy the cheap sh!t from china tho, that will have you holding a ton of water and give much much worse carpal tunnel than US stuff.

US gh is going to cost you 2 BMW car payments a month tho. So please be prepared to spend, if that isnt something you can do, look at other options. GW & S4, (sarms) can be cycled and you ll still be able to lose lots of BF. You ll spend 20% of the GH budget doing this.

So you see there are a lot of ways to skin a cat. the GH will pretty much shut off fat storage and it will be burned 24/7, so you will lose weight and more specifically BF. BUT>>>> you are picking the absolute most expensive way to go about it. You will see anti-aging benefits as well.

But for fatloss, you cant pick a more $$$ route. after about 90-100 days into things your going to want to use some T4 as your natural levels will get supressed.

HIIT will be your best form of fatloss workout wise IMHO.

Slin.....you are no where near ready for if your asking these type of questions on GH. You need to be a HGH guru before you fuk with slin.

Seeing you mentioned the Navy, idk if US pharma GH is in your budget unless your of a high rank. I cant afford it, not even close. But if your willing to spend the money, results will come easy.

Thanks - I have 7 36iu pfizer genotropin pens on the way to get started. I have used GW (posted my blood-work and thoughts on the experience here) Also thank you for your thoughts on the T4 too.

That's a whole lot of expense for a small benefit in my opinion. I think you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

Hello,

I've done a lot of reading about HGH and will be running 2-3ius (admittedly a low dose) for 6-7 months with the goal of recomping. I'm in my late 30's and my lifts are early intermediate. Navy method of measuring BF puts me at 16-17%. I'm currently doing high intensity low volume strength training. I count calories/macros.

My research suggests that non-china pharma HGH at 2-3ius will have a noticeable fatloss. I'm really looking for opinions about what kind of calorie deficit to run if any? I'm finding Zero advice on the internet about running a deficit with HGH. Maybe people don't? I'm also open to intermittent fasting with; high protein/carb / low fat on workout days. high protein, higher fat and low carb on days off.

Questions i'm expecting:
Q: if you want to drop fat why don't you use x,y,z compound instead. It's much cheaper then HGH.
A: Because HGH only is what I want to do for now.
Q: Are you going to run T4 while using HGH?
A: Right now I don't know. I'll decide 3 months into this. Please share opinions on T4 and HGH with no other compounds.
Q: What about insulin?
A: I have no experience with it but have a healthy respect for how dangerous its misuse could be. I welcome opinions about fast acting insulin post workout. Seems like if I keep my fats low it would be very synergistic with recomp goals or at the very least with sufficient carbs, provide a nice glycogen uptake.

thanks bros for reading this!
I would think maintenance or slightly above maintenance would be good. The GH is going to make losing fat easier which may not require you to really go into a huge deficit to get what you want. But then I haven't used HGH i just know it's power from peptide use.

Thanks - I have 7 36iu pfizer genotropin pens on the way to get started. I have used GW (posted my blood-work and thoughts on the experience here) Also thank you for your thoughts on the T4 too.

i wouldnt buy those.

Omni or sero's only....IMHO.....esp for the price your going to pay.

I would want the best or nothing.

I'm with Gymrat827 on this Point of running T-4 with the HGH.
So I have an Article that you need to read.
I can't give you the Direct Link, it'll get blocked, so you'll have to Type it in.
It's Well worth the Read................................................. JP
thinksteroids dot com/articles/thyroid-hormone-growth-hormone/

i will actually go against the grain here.hgh is an AMAZING fat loss agent.It works better then just about anything out there,.problem is the price,its extremely expensive to use for that purpose only.

I would think maintenance or slightly above maintenance would be good. The GH is going to make losing fat easier which may not require you to really go into a huge deficit to get what you want. But then I haven't used HGH i just know it's power from peptide use.

Appreciate the feedback. I have my current cut dialed in so I know where my calories need to land for my activity level. What I think i'll do is is ease out of the deficit and start eating closer to TDEE. Then start slowly pushing calories above tdee with carbs post workout. Ill continue to take body measurements. And also keep an eye on my lift numbers. My bench and ohp are the first to take a hit from cutting.

for the money you will spend you are wasting your time and money on this plan just to lose fat

if you want to lose fat CARDIO, DIET, and look into sarm's/GW instead

This.... for sure! Go run some sprints 3 times a week and with the proper meal planning you will get shredded

I use 3.33iu GH ED. HGH is great for a lot of reasons but it is costly and you will not have drastic fat loss with low doses but it will help quite a bit. Adding in sarms1 GW will help as well. Pin in the morning on an empty stomach and do fasted cardio.

I'm with Gymrat827 on this Point of running T-4 with the HGH.
So I have an Article that you need to read.
I can't give you the Direct Link, it'll get blocked, so you'll have to Type it in.
It's Well worth the Read................................................. JP
thinksteroids dot com/articles/thyroid-hormone-growth-hormone/

So to sum up, use T4 with your GH, not T3. Heard this from many other sources on many other threads. Have also heard the exact same endorsement of T3 over T4. Thank you JP for sourcing this article. Saved me from wasting a lot of precious GH by running it with T3 instead of T4!

Im about to start after the holidays my cutting and here is what im going to do.

- Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 100 mg/ml - 1 vial or 10 amps
- Stanozolol (Winstrol) 10MG - 2 box (120 tabs)
- T3 Liothyronine Sodium 50 mcg/tab - 20 tabs blister
- Testosterone Propionate 100 mg/ml - 1 vial or 10 amps
- Tamoxifen Citrate 20 mg/tab - 20tabs blister
- Clomiphene Citrate 50 mg/tab - 20tabs blister

(8 weeks cycle)

and

Juvetrope HGH 3 IU 1.5 in the morning then 1.5 before bed

(2 to 3 months cycle)

maybe that can help or someone can point out to me something that can be better cycle

Back
Top Bottom