Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calorie Surplus - Enhanced vs Natural

powerup

Buff Brother
When you are enhanced or on cycle does your surplus calories go more towards muscle than fat? If you go over your caloric goal is it more forgiving when you are enhanced as it will use those calories to burn muscle rather than fat?

I wouldn't say that it is more forgiving. If you take in more calories than you need on cycle, you will get fatter for sure. On cycle you can work out harder and recover faster, so if your training is on point you can use more calories though

When you are enhanced or on cycle does your surplus calories go more towards muscle than fat? If you go over your caloric goal is it more forgiving when you are enhanced as it will use those calories to burn muscle rather than fat?

dependent upon the compounds you are running, yes, you would be able to get away with in terms of being in a surplus, especially with something like tren however i would not use that as a ticket to just eat whatever and whenever.. if you are eating good quality and healthy food, while you may put on weight, it should not be sloppy or fat etc...

Eating too much, on or off, doesn't burn muscle.

Meant build muscle

Providing the diet is clean then yes. One mistake I've seen is people not eating for the size the they wanna be. So, if I weighed 200lbs but wanted to be 205 I need to eat for that. Too many also go back to eating how they did off cycle and wonder why they lost their 'gainz'. Well d'uh...

read my previous posts on calories in and out man.

we are not robots where you just eat in a surplus and gain mass or eat in a deficit and lose mass. people who believe in that should spend the next 6 months reading some nutrition 101 books or something

what i can tell you though is that an efficient body does not need anything close to the ridiculous amount of food as you see guys eating these days on these forums. if you have to eat 8 meals a day then i am sorry your body is unable to absorb nutrients due to mostly poor gut. and the thing is the more you do it, the more you damage your gut in the process and make the problem worse. this is why you see skinny people who eat tons of food and still stay skinny, they think it is their 'fast metabolism' but really it is that their body is so fucked up that they cannot absorb the nutrition in the first place!

i eat between 0 when i am fasting up to 3 meals a day. that is it. my weight has stayed the exact same for 3 years and i am muscular as fuck. why? cause my body is a well oiled machine. i eat a meal, i shit. and so on. if you are eating 8 meals a day and only shitting 1 or 2 times a day that is proof your body is not a well oiled machine.

read my previous posts on calories in and out man.

we are not robots where you just eat in a surplus and gain mass or eat in a deficit and lose mass. people who believe in that should spend the next 6 months reading some nutrition 101 books or something

what i can tell you though is that an efficient body does not need anything close to the ridiculous amount of food as you see guys eating these days on these forums. if you have to eat 8 meals a day then i am sorry your body is unable to absorb nutrients due to mostly poor gut. and the thing is the more you do it, the more you damage your gut in the process and make the problem worse. this is why you see skinny people who eat tons of food and still stay skinny, they think it is their 'fast metabolism' but really it is that their body is so fucked up that they cannot absorb the nutrition in the first place!

i eat between 0 when i am fasting up to 3 meals a day. that is it. my weight has stayed the exact same for 3 years and i am muscular as fuck. why? cause my body is a well oiled machine. i eat a meal, i shit. and so on. if you are eating 8 meals a day and only shitting 1 or 2 times a day that is proof your body is not a well oiled machine.

So where can i buy this oil , do i put it in my mouth or my ass . How does it work , excuse my lenguage but just curious about this wonder oil !

You can get away with a bit more on cycle but not like people think. It may mean you can eat an extra 100 to 200 calories, which isnt shit. So yes when people just eat crazy on cycle they get fat, as they should

You can get away with a bit more on cycle but not like people think. It may mean you can eat an extra 100 to 200 calories, which isnt shit. So yes when people just eat crazy on cycle they get fat, as they should
Yeah I mean let's say 200 calories a day but if you did that over 3 months that would essentially be enough calories to add 9 pounds ...

Back
Top Bottom