Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canít cum on HRT

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Canít cum on HRT

My whole life Iíve always had an issue with finishing to soon But after going on trt I started to last longer in bed which was great. Iíve been on trt for 2 years now and just recently added in hcg because my balls were getting uncomfortably high and tight from running a NPP cycle. I started with 250Ius eod which didnít do much then bumped it up to 500 ius EOD which started making me get more erections and regain sensitivity which was lost from running NPP. Iíve been running 200mg test/week .25mg of arimidex/week and 500ius of hcg EOD for about 3 weeks now. my balls are still pretty high/tight and but now I canít orgasm. The other day Me and my girl tried everything for almost an hour and I couldnít cum anything. For the past 2 week itís been taking me a good 30 minutes to finish and thatís with me focusing and trying my best to finish. Iím going to get blood work done Soon but does anyone know what may be Causing me not to orgasm? Is this associated with High or low estrogen? I dont have any issues other than not being able to finish. Erections are great. And yes everything I am taking is through a doctor prescription.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would add Proviron with any nandrolone, and ditch the HCG. Definitely get bloodwork done

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I added in 50mg off proviron about 2 weeks ago

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And are also still taking the HCG.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cut back down to 250iu 2x/week

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For me higher levels of prolactin make it harder to cum... But yeh hcg 250 to 500 iu Monday/Thursday is what I do.

That much hcg can really elevate estrogen.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    this is absolutely possible with certain steroids. remember you are taking hormones here bro, these effect your reproductive health.

for the record when i ran deca i had the same issue. bottom line is if you are a marathon man like we are, sometimes using steroids will make you more of a marathon man. it will be harder to finish. also yes certain pussy feels better than others. try banging different chicks and see if there is a change
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    this is absolutely possible with certain steroids. remember you are taking hormones here bro, these effect your reproductive health.

for the record when i ran deca i had the same issue. bottom line is if you are a marathon man like we are, sometimes using steroids will make you more of a marathon man. it will be harder to finish. also yes certain pussy feels better than others. try banging different chicks and see if there is a change
    Solid advise!! haha

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post

Bahahaha..I am sure that will go over well with his partner.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lmao I can assure you itís not her, it just seems to be a struggle to finish no matter who Iím with or what Iím doing and just recently for the first time in my life I couldnít finish No matter how much time was on my hands. Iím assuming itís high estrogen. My doc ordered Some blood panels but when would be a good time to get my blood drawn to time it right with the drugs? Iím taking 100mg test cyp every5 days and .25mg arimidex as needed (usually every 5-8 days)
    Last arimidex dose was Sunday (.25mg)
    Last test shot was Monday (100mg)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast