Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can anavar make you go hypo?

nettierz

Registered
Okay so this is a weird story but it is true. I have been using var at 50-60mgs per day for the past week and i swear when i take it afterwards i start getting shaky and start craving carbs like i am going hypo. my theory is either that var can drop blood sugar or the other one is that this isn't really var. if not var what would make me feel this way?

Any hormone "could" do this, regardless you will experience some sort of metabolic shift. Increasing lifts, hormones and so on will increase your basal metabolic rate, therefore you should increase your carb/protein ratio slightly and take it from there.
With AAS the truth is anyone can experience insulin resistance, hyperglycemia, hypercalcemia, and fluid retention. Yes, fluid retention while using var. Bear in mind we're messing with our entire endocrine, there's all sorts of chemical messengers firing x 1000's at this point, compared to prior. If you feel jittery, that's a different and unique side effect that is not normally documented on the leaflets for Var, it could be substituted with something.

I would check your BS levels upon waking up, fasted, and check them 2 hrs after you eat.. After you take your orals and you feel like this check your BS levels again because you very well could be experiencing a false-sense of hypo, this happens with some people, mostly with peptides though, although we can't rule out orals too, because this wouldn't be called science/chemistry if we did rule them out as potential possibilities on a individual basis.

Having a false sense of going hypo is very real and can actually feel like the real thing.

Check bloods every few hrs and go from there..

insulin can make you go hypoglycemic for sure lol. anavar? highly unlikely. only way to tell is to get a glucometer and check your sugars.

Back
Top Bottom