Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Can Cardarine technically make you tired if you are very lean?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Can Cardarine technically make you tired if you are very lean?

According to what I have read Cardarine makes you use fat for energy instead of glycogen. If your dietary fat intake is low and you are already very lean would you potentially have less energy on Cardarine? Would this also mean you stay fuller and don't go flat as easily since you use less glycogen? Should you change your diet on Cardarine?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I tried it a year ago. It gave me the same bad muscle pain I get when I take a statin, or any type of cholesterol medicine.
    I gave it to a friend and he claimed it gave him better cardio and energy like it does for most people.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Forgot to add, neither of us are what you would consider lean, so not answering your question.
    Just wanted to let people know that if they have had issues with cholesterol medicine in the past, this could cause the same issues.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    dietary fat and your bodies own fat are 2 completely different things.

people think if they eat 'fat' that gets stored as fat and nothing can be further from the truth.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There's also the issue we've seen before - is it what you say it is? Where did you buy it from?

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Cardarine will increase your vo2 max so regardless of body fat you will still have much more energy/endurance.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    where did you get your sarms from man?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i've heard of some getting tired initially with GW but it will pass
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    where did you get your sarms from man?
    Not from your site as I'm in Europe.

If anyone cares this is my first time using GW and my mind is blown. It is hard to comment on the stamina and cardio. I don't go out of breath I guess and I can keep going but it is either my calves or quads that get ridiculously pumped and limit me when doing cardio.

This is why I know it's working. My triglycerides and ldl got halved and I've only been on it for maybe 2 weeks or less. For some reason my hemoglobin and hematocrit are lower than ever as well. Usually they are near the limit and I never donate blood. Does anyone know why they decreased? Maybe I'm imagining it but I have this fresh feeling... healthy feeling.

Keep in mind I am on a lot of gear. 700mg test base (equivalent to 1g test e), 600mg masteron e, 350mg tren ace.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2020-06-19 at 12.30.14.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	12229

Not sure what's up with tiny scaled down attachments. This forum software is ancient.

Also had my test levels tested one hour and 7 hours after jabbing test base. The result..... First time it was 200 nmol/l and after 7 hours almost 4 times less around 50 nmol/l. Even with three injections a day I am on a fucking rollercoaster of hormones. Going to switch to a long ester soon and stop this nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't even seem to be able to edit my posts. Numbers on the left are a few months ago on the same cycle and recent GW bloods are on the right. I am on 20 to 25mg of GW a day. If the numbers translate into actual health benefits and cardiovascular/arterial protection from plague buildup this seems like a miracle supplement. That is if I don't get cancer lol.

- - - Updated - - -

My HDL decreased on the recent bloods because I tripled my testosterone dosage. Technically my LDL should have gone even higher too but it's still almost half of what it was before after I added gw.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yep, i dont know about tired but cardarine in the beginning of cycle (lets say cycle) gets me sleepy as fuck. Always happens with 20mg, taking less and theres no issue. The feeling of tired/sleepy goes away after about a week and after that its all ok. And yes i have legit stuff, and im on cardarine, n2slin only.